See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I cannot get this in English. So I would say, reception was not good. The room was full of mosquitos, we killed 10 We couldn`t get the A/C to work and the temp in the room was 26c The soap container in shower was broken & dangerous. I don`t think the money you have spent in the recep. & dining rm. was well spent. Mrs Williams

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We chose this hotel on our way to Portugal from Luxembourg. The rooms are very big and I enjoyed the balconies. On the other hand and even though I am not very demanding with hotels, this one needs a refurbishment: it's old! The parking is very small and a bit messy but I can definitely assure you the price pays off and this is a good choice.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I am an American traveling through France and have stayed at several Ibis Budget Hotels. This Ibis Budget has rooms a little bigger than the norm. The hotel was clean and I think that the internet is a notch above the usual Ibis budget. Though undergoing some renovations in the public areas, my stay was great. The hotel is located on the edge of town with several chain restaurants within a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Great access near the northern approach to Pau, restuarants short drive, views of the Pyranees when leaving the hotel in the morning,
Pau historic 5 min drive. Pyranees and snow 1 hr.

Enjoyed our stay and excelent value,

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 August 2015

A little drive out of the main town of Pau to get to the hotel, but lovely setting with views of fields and mountains. We had a standard room (bed and bunk) and a family room with double bed, bunk, and bed settee with trundle under which converted to a proper single bed. Ample room for us all, and very comfortable. Good size bathroom with shower over bath (had non-slip base which was very safe for children). Only negative was no bathmat for floor in family room, so had to "borrow" a towel from the other room we had to use on the floor. Patio doors (no windows) leading onto a narrow balcony so if you want fresh air be aware that these doors have to be kept open overnight. We had to move the bed settee over the opening and pile up with cushions to prevent children accessing the balcony during the night, as we were on the third floor. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Have a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family