Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 101
Priceline
USD 109
USD 108
eDreamsUSD 108
TravelocityUSD 101
Orbitz.comUSD 101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

This hotel isn't for everyone's taste. If you like ecclectix style and want something different, then I would recommend it. It is very clean and I have all recommendations for breakfast service and lady that works there.

Room tip: If you don't pike to be surprised, than try to reserve room you like in advance.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019

What a great quirky little find. Last minute booking but what a great place. The check in desk staff were more than welcoming and very friendly. The bar staff were very polite and happy, nice to see in a hotel. My room was a standard double but mini bar and bath which were a nice touch. The hotel had a band playing that night so I sat in the bar and the atmosphere was lovely. Everyone was having a great time and the bar staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Very happy vibes coming from this hotel. I would defiantly stop again.

1  Thank G911are
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I liked everything.The only problem was that I wanted a coffee in the morning, but the person who served me doesn't understand English! We asked for honey for coffee, but we didn't understand it at all.

Room tip: Standard, double bad.
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Perfect Hotel. So quirky and different. Every room is different so we will definitely have to return to try all the rooms. Every need has been thought of and more. Detty and Madelin the hosts are such lovely people, so friendly and helpful. You must go to visit this delightful Hotel. Myself and my Husband Rob stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every second of our stay here. We will return. Xx

Room tip: All rooms are different. So beautiful and quirky. We want to return to try a different room each time. 😃
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2019

I have stayed at this hotel every time Ive been in Europe for the past 4 years. I always look forward to staying because it is so easy to relax. Some day I'm going to book time there just to relax and enjoy the great breakfast the wonderfully equipped gym and the over the top spa facilities. The staff is composed of very friendly people who become your friends easily. Don't expect a regular place because the Decor is very unique. the whole experience is an adventure in fun eclectic uniqueness. I love the place.

Date of stay: June 2019