“Fantastic day of Diving”
Review of Dive Code

Dive Code
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Stoupa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Excellent instructors. I went for my first introductory dive with my two teenage sons. In the morning we had safety briefings and training - then a short beach dive. In the afternoon we went out, again of the lovely beach, and dived for best part of an hour, down to ten metres. An amazing experience. Highly recomment Dive Code and their proficient instructors.

1  Thank fireflysean
"safety"
"boat"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had a few dives during my holiday last August, and can thoroughly recommend the setup, laid back, relaxing, yet very professional, I will be back next year.
John Thompson (UK)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Mike you are an absolute gentleman and we cannot thank you enough. M wife and I had a goal to get open water qualified for a dive we are doing in the Galapagos in 2018. Mike helped both of us achieve our goal and overcome the nerves of open water diving. The dive code team were all so friendly which puts you at ease.

The dive conditions are great, or at least fr my untrained eye. Clear water for around 15 meters, although in some of the dives there isn't too much to see - however warm seas and fish will always beat learning in a swimming pool in England!

You can also visit the Dive Code owners restaurant on the beach front less than 20 meters away - the food here was excellent.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I joined Dive Code for a couple of boat dives during my holiday in early September. The centre was well organised with good kit and the staff were all professional and friendly. There was a good vibe and both boat dives were relaxed. The first dive had some different topography and did a couple of swim throughs, even saw quite a few fish, for the Med! We had a mezze lunch at one of the local beach restaurants. It was so good we could happily have stayed longer! The second dive to the underwater spring was really cool.
As an experienced diver staying with Neilson at Messini I thought twice about going, since it's over an hour's car journey away from the hotel, but I felt it was definitely worthwhile. Thanks Dive Code!

Date of experience: September 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Many thanks to the team for making this a great dive for our 14 year old son. George was the instructor who took him out and ensured he had an excellent experience- patience and lots of top diving tips. We were also impressed at care taken with all level of divers and the relaxed yet safety conscious team.
Stoupa is an amazing place to snorkel and dive and the price charged very reasonable rates.
Many thanks to all