Open today: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic day of Diving

Excellent instructors. I went for my first introductory dive with my two teenage sons. In the... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2018
fireflysean
Storrington, United Kingdom
Dive Code

I had a few dives during my holiday last August, and can thoroughly recommend the setup, laid back... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2018
JohnT5382

All reviews open water many thanks jane training equipment safety team dsd boat swim
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I joined Dive Code for a couple of boat dives during my holiday in early September. The centre was well organised with good kit and the staff were all professional and friendly. There was a good vibe and both boat dives were relaxed. The first dive had some different topography and did a couple of swim throughs, even saw quite a few fish, for the Med! We had a mezze lunch at one of the local beach restaurants. It was so good we could happily have stayed longer! The second dive to the underwater spring was really cool.
As an experienced diver staying with Neilson at Messini I thought twice about going, since it's over an hour's car journey away from the hotel, but I felt it was definitely worthwhile. Thanks Dive Code!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Many thanks to the team for making this a great dive for our 14 year old son. George was the instructor who took him out and ensured he had an excellent experience- patience and lots of top diving tips. We were also impressed at care taken with all level of divers and the relaxed yet safety conscious team.
Stoupa is an amazing place to snorkel and dive and the price charged very reasonable rates.
Many thanks to all

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

An excellent place to learn how to dive. All the instructors know what they are doing and are really kind. They teach you well and go at your own speed. A fantastic dive school.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Had a great few relaxed and chilled dives with these guys, whilst staying in the area on holiday, can thoroughly recommend the set up, relaxing yet very professional, gear is good quality, well kept and maintained.
Thanks, see you again one day and good luck for the future.
John Thompson (UK)

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My teenage son & myself had a great day diving with Jane & her competent team last week. We have dived half a dozen times before & found Dive Code to be very thorough, yet relaxed with good equipment. Also lots to see in very clear water.

STTS13, Διευθυντής at Dive Code, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thanks for your time my friends