Open today: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic day of Diving

Excellent instructors. I went for my first introductory dive with my two teenage sons. In the... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2018
fireflysean
Storrington, United Kingdom
Dive Code

I had a few dives during my holiday last August, and can thoroughly recommend the setup, laid back... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2018
JohnT5382

All reviews open water many thanks jane training equipment safety team dsd boat swim
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My teenage son & myself had a great day diving with Jane & her competent team last week. We have dived half a dozen times before & found Dive Code to be very thorough, yet relaxed with good equipment. Also lots to see in very clear water.

STTS13, Διευθυντής at Dive Code, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thanks for your time my friends

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my two teenage kids had dived once before. We booked a 2 h dsd dive in Kalogria a few months ahead. Everything went smoothly with the booking. My questions were answered promptly and we even got booklets in our native tongue. Jane held a very professional introduction to diving. The dive itself was very satisfactory: all of us had a great time. We immediately booked a second dive two days forward and it was easily scheduled. A very satisfactory experience!

STTS13, Διευθυντής at Dive Code, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you very much it's a great time also for us who have been diving into the nice blue and clear water of Kalogria bay with you.
regards
Dive Code

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Jane for the most enjoyable and exciting dive experience. This was the first dive for us, but Jane covered the training without stress.
We could then enjoy a first dive down to 3 metres on the safe sandy beach.
After lunch we made a deeper dive to six metres and could swim over rocks, fishes, fresh water underground springs.
Not bad for a first day.
Jane took care before during and after, to make sure we were safe and happy.

1  Thank Martin H
STTS13, Διευθυντής at Dive Code, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for your time and for all!!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I am ADvanced open water diver who has dived all over the world, the service you get here is as good as anywhere. The equipment is all in good condition and well serviced the staff are excellent being very pleasant and helpful to both divers and non divers.
The waters around this part of Greece have been overfished but are starting to recover hence there is not a great deal of marine life but enough to make the dives interesting
If you are new to diving and would like to try it I would recommend them as they are very patient and put new divers at great ease with the dive site in front of the shop being excellent for a first dive.
For more advanced divers there are some interesting caves and swim through to be had to make the dives worth doing to get the old fins wet

1  Thank jimyjamas
STTS13, Διευθυντής at Dive Code, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Your words are giving as a power and help for the future to continue

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Dived with Dive Code in May over three days, and had a really great experience. Friendly staff, safe practice but chilled atmosphere, and well-maintained equipment. Some really interesting scenery to be had in local sites, and often excellent conditions. Hope to visit again :) (PADI Divemaster).

2  Thank ruralroamer2016