See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

This was my first time in Kalibo, Aklan. Hotel Metro was my first hotel in the province.

The hotel is relatively new. It has two floors of rooms for accommodation, while the last floor is for conference rooms and a lounge.

The twin sharing room that I used for five days was cozy and comfortable. It has a clean toilet.

A nice place to stay in Kalibo, Aklan.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JoepepCielos
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My room was in the 3rd Floor, clean,quiet relaxing.My check in was speedy ,friendly & accomodating..with a welcome drink.All staffs were very accomodating Complimentary breakfast with a choice of American & Filipino Breakfast. Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking wate daily.Rooms have coffee & tea facilities replenished daily. Transfer from Kalibo International Airport 5-10 minutes Php150/ head,The hotel has 68 rooms Sky restaurant at the 5th floor has a 360 degrees view of Kalibo.Food is affordable & delicious, Free WIFI access is provided.

Room Tip: rooms on the west side are quiet esp. the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mylvin G
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the metro hotel in kalibo on january 19&20 of 2018. It is a new hotel whose construction was not complete. The room they gave us, 2 friends, was 3x3 meter exactly. No option to open 2 suitcases at once. The hotel is built out of cheap materials, the wood around the sink in the bathroom was broken, The sink is clogged. The lamps in the room were cheap fluorescent, allocated behind a wooden colored wall. There is no closet in the room, the air conditioner is small and noisy, parties and the noise of music until the small hours of the night, they did not clean the room because we did not put a sign, but they did not let us know about it, even though we received a very long briefing at the entrance. The wifi did not work. Breakfast included a package of butter, some bananas, a jar of jam with a knife, unidentified juice, small and thin triangles of bread, dry chicken pieces and other stuff level. Far from being a decent breakfast. We received 1 towel each ans they were wet. The only good thing about the room was many elictrical outlets and good water pressure. The only one window in the room is facing directly the opposit room's window across a narrow corridor, of about a meter in width. The only good thing about this hotel is that it is within a walking distance of the church and the center of town in which the ati-atihan parade was marching.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not included in our itinerary however when our flight to manila was cancelled Philippine Airlines made a voucher for one night stay in this hotel.

When we arrived here, our first impression was Wow! This is cozy compared to the hotel that we previously stayed in Boracay tour. This hotel can be a 4-star hotel.

One down side was when you view the windows there isn't anything you can see because it is located in a busy area in front of the hotel. However there is nothing more enjoyable than staying in a hotel with all the amenities included in it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

It was October 14, 2017 when I was attending a debut with my partner at Hotel Metro Kalibo, the check in was speedy and efficient, concierge help us with our luggage all the way to the guest rooms (327). A sophisticated room overlooking the city which is situated on the 3rd floor. What I like on the room is, it is spacious and the ventilation was superb plus it has a small veranda while I can have my smoking time.

I was amazed how they operate the event, staff are snappy and on point with their service. That night was fantastic not to mention I have passed out. The only thing that make me sadden was the elevator broke but thanks coz we have rooms that night and nothing to worry about. Staff do their best to resolve the issues as faster it would.

I and my partner woke up at 8am and we take our breakfast at 9, we requested for tapsilog and it is a must to try for.

Kudos Hotel Metro for the experience and rest assured we will come back soon.

Room Tip: For smokers like me choose 327 and other rooms which is fronting the street, it has a veranda
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends