“Disgusting attitude”
Review of Somerset & Dorset

Somerset & Dorset
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Varied lunch and evening menu, serves traditional sunday lunch ona sunday, wide variation wine list, large selection of draught beers, cider, cask ales and spirits (including American whiskeys) Entertainment weekly live entertainment Weekly quiz Weekly Karaoke Pool table We are also dog friendly
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter went to take my 4year old granddaughter to the toilet and was stopped at the door by 2 women as she wasn’t a paying customer,
When we left home I asked her if she wanted the toilet 15minutes later when we get into town she decides she needs the toilet as children always do.
Bad attitude from the woman who seemed to work there but who was smoking by the door. Not friendly at all and lacked manners.
My family & friends, 8 altogether was going here for a meal tonight but now lost business as we will go elsewhere.
Maybe we’ve had a lucky escape as just looked at reviews and there’s loads of bad reviews anyway including bad attitude and toilets unclean.
I will tell everyone I know to Avoid this pub at all cost.

2  Thank AlCodell67

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Popped in here on a Saturday night (6/1/18) I was out with my friends and we thought we would pop in here for a drink walked through the door and the smell of the men's toilets was awful. We all quickly used the ladies toilet well we wish we hadn't the middle toilet was out of use the toilet to the left was blocked and the toilet to the right the lock was broken. So my friend went to the bar to explain the state of the toilets and the girl that was behind the bar just shrugged her shoulders and said oh well it's been like that for ages. The smell from the men's you could smell around the whole pub so we decided let's go and spend our money somewhere else.
Won't be going back in there again.

2  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The bloody clock above the doors gone.....even though the numbers were jumbled,you still knew when to go home...lol
Shepherds Pie and Doom Bar Ale......how can you go wrong after 28 yrs in the U.S.A...
Great food and bar staff,quick and attentive.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely food and a great atmosphere. Would have been a *5, but it was very busy, and unfortunately they were very short staffed, and the wait to be served was a bit excessive!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a great night here recently. The atmosphere has not always been the best in this pub but we visited recently on a Saturday night and had a great time. There was live music and the atmosphere was fab. Would not have previously recommended but have now changed my opinion. Glad we decided to go back.