“Excellent place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I went to have dinner at the restaurant with my bf and we both had a really lovely experiences.
We had starter with fish salad, pasta with fish, and grilled fishes..and they're extremely fresh and well served.
the interior design is rather elegant, mostly in white but still got a very friendly touch. The staff are friendly.
Will definitely come back again :)

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Based on the name, we expected a restaurant with country charm and were surprised to find it located in a modern suburban strip mall. On a warm Friday evening, the terrace was very crowded.
The food was okay, but the service slow. We ordered salads, and when they did not come after we had finished our pizza, we told the server that we would pass on the salads and would like our check. Ten minutes later the salads came, brought by another server. And no check.

A big sign on the wall stated clearly "smoking prohibited" but a woman sat at a table beneath it smoking one cigarette after another, with the smoke wafting our way. When she left, she slipped some Euro notes into the server's apron.

All in all, not a very pleasant meal.

1  Thank Marilyn G
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This place does really excellent pizzas and will even custom make to your liking - nothing seemed too much trouble , very reasonably priced and lovely atmosphere. We'll be back !

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

After being recommended this place by a couple of friends who live locally, my family and I were more than pleasantly surprised with the quality and service. I must admit that I was a bit hesitant at first but just from the owners lovely rapport on the phone when booking a table, I was impressed. The restaurant is nicely decorated and was quite full when we arrived but we didn't have to wait long and the service was excellent.. the owner often coming to ask if everything was OK. The food was exceptional!! Between us as a family we sampled pizza, pasta and the fish menu and everything was beyond amazing! Great beer and wine too! The deserts were just as fantastic! I really can't recommend this restaurant enough! A little gem of a find, but make sure you book first as I'm sure it will generally be busy.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

we were guests of friends in Reggio Emilia. We are Indians, we broke advise the owner and he suggested a tasting menu of seafood, appetizers acquired with refinement and excellent flavors of the sea. pasta dishes: rice with fresh fish, excellent and quality. The desserts were really good. Throughout the meal was accompanied by a wine called "Franciacorta" wonderful. The bill was balanced with the Quality, recommended for my Indian friends.