“Very good restaurant with a nice view”

Salis Ristorante Enoteca
Price range: USD 28 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This restaurant is a very cosy and beautiful. Especially places on terrase. Food is delicious. Menu is only in italian, but waitress explain you everything. It is a necesary to book it. No chance to go there for a dinner without booking. Prize is very ok for that place. Strongly recomended

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary here. the views were absolutely stunning and the food was delicious. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I ate lunch at Salis four days ago and had a fabulous experience, from start to finish. I started the meal with zucchini flowers, as I do most meals in Italy during the summertime season. I must say this portion was one of the largest that I have had at any restaurant in Italy. Salis's version of the zucchini flower was especially delicious. I then had a pasta with tomatoes and basil sauce and it was really unique and different than anything I've ever had before, but I just loved it. My husband can't remember what he started with but he had a pasta dish with a spinach filling. We ordered a fabulous wine that we had never heard of, but it was delicious. It was called Greccio Rosso. The waitress spoke a small amount of English and was very nice in helping us translate some things on the menu that we were unfamiliar with. I have to say, I read the previous review for this restaurant, and I have to wonder if the Americans that wrote the review are familiar with Italian restaurants at all. Please don't let one bad review influence your decision to visit this restaurant. The food and view are fabulous. Please make a reservation so that you can have an outdoor table, or a table at all. Most of the tables on the terrace were reserved at lunchtime. I must say almost everyone at this restaurant was Italian, so if Americans stay away because of the previous reviewer, it will be no loss to this restaurant. They were very, very busy with local patrons. I honestly am embarrassed by being the same nationality as the previous reviewer. They seem to be the ones who are surly.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A beautiful view upon entering what is a comfortable and appealing restaurant with outside deck. Our anticipation of a meal equal to its ratings started going downhill immediately. Although uncrowded when we entered, it took forever to order drinks and we got zero help from our waitress in describing and recommending food choices. First course antipasto for 4 was quite good but the primi and secondi courses got progressively disappointing. Each of the 4 different entrees we ordered were unappetizing and left unfinished. An indifferent and surly waitress could have cared less if we were satisfied. Not once checking on our table and even less interested in bringing us a check once we were ready to leave. We finally had to go to the front desk to ask for our check. Based on ratings we probably hit the restaurant on an off night but the attitude of the waitress and staff would prevent us from ever returning or recommending it. Quite certain, being American probably influenced attitude of waitress as she made no attempt to explain things in English, although she appeared to be quite capable of doing so. We did not make a scene and left quietly but totally disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've been there for lunch, very nice position I was on the panoramic terrace. The food is very good and fresh. Unfortunately not to many choices on the menu. The wine was great especially "Prosecco" for the service and prince they were so good! I recommend it to everyone will pass in town. Better if you make a reservation......