“Always the Best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant once again this past week and I have to say that not pnly the place is beautiful, but the food is really excellent.
What do I like the most of this place?
The fact that they often change the menu and that lately their dishes are more refined. Quality: very high.
I love the outdoor: you can ask to sit outside and here you will enjoy the soft music and the garden view. Every Thursday during thre summer they organize a special evening: go for it! Live music and beautiful peoples. Would I go back ? YES! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We had fond memories of enjoying great meals at this restaurant and traveled way out or our way to visit again. The meal was substandard. We may have been steered to ordering a bad dish, we did see some others having fresh fish that looked decent, but we had a bad experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank boswo
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We were headed home after a long trip and picked this place out based on the reviews. 260 km away we made a reservation. I hate writing bad reviews BUT... We ordered the Asparagus Menu at €45.00 a person... excluding drinks. I guess if you like white food on white plates/dishes with no other color that would be fine. Also if you like your white asparagus cooked to a half step before mushed baby food that would be fine. The service was good. They did gives us a small discount on the meal...they offered, we did not ask for it. It is a big place and was nearly full. We had high hopes and were very disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

A couple a days ago I was eating with my girlfriend in this place. Excellent.. Really nice garden.. The waiter (Luca) was really friendly. I'll came back.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Sitting in the garden in a sunny day obviously enhances any eating experience even if the restaurant is not far from the main road, not a very scenic place if compared to other famous restaurants at the foot of the nearby hills. However, it is mushroom season in Central Veneto, that particular time of the year when all local restaurants join an action meant especially for mushroom gourmets. It is also the area of the Prosecco vineyards as well as many other labels of red and white wine come from. Barbesin's waiters are discreet but efficient, guide you through the right choice of wine and help you combine it with a comprehensive selection of typical dishes. Nothing fancy or artistic but fresh local food masterly cooked, especially the tagliatelle. Very good value for money.

Date of visit: October 2014