“So glad we booked here”
Review of Al Treno

Al Treno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Among our very few top favorites! apparently unknown.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the seafood platter, consisting of sea bass and sea bream as well as crab claws and langustines. We accompanied this with a mixed salad. A good value half caraff of wine and a bottle of sparkling water. The staff were great and there was a lovely ambiance. A really lovely evening. Such a pity were moving on tomorrow.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

You wouldnt recognise from the outside how lovely this place is. its very romantic - candles and flowers all over the interior - with a cave-like feel. the food is delicious - seafood in all shapes and sizes. very acceptable prices. lovely staff.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I love osterias and this one is great. It's fancy inside and apparently I should have had a reservation. (I guess it's that popular) Because I was a little early they squeezed me in and I'm so glad they did. This was a splurge for me and I could not have been more happy with my dinner.

1  Thank AGourmandTraveler
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Had dinner here in late September with a business colleague. The service was great and they took excellent care of us. For a starter, we had langostino, oysters, raw salmon and sea bass. The fish was super fresh and tasty. For the main course, we had branzino that was cooked to perfection, along with a mixed green salad. Tiramisu closed the meal and we were extremely happy with our meal. For two people, the meal was about 78 Euros, which seemed very reasonable considering we had all that food, a Spritz before dinner and wine with dinner. I would dine here again for sure.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I quite like this restaurant, very casual, familiy type of place with a vast offer of italian homemade cooking. The prices are quite reasonable the service is frindly and one can eat out in good weather. It is quite crowded with local people which is nice. Plese try