“Very good place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Andrew W
“Very good place to stay”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here from 4 May to 30 June 2017. I found this is a really good place to stay. I would recommend staying here and would stay here again if I come back to Kos. The facilities are very good. You have everything you need, including some of the nice creature comforts of home, such as a kettle and toaster. The internet connection was reliable and the flat is 'as advertised', very neat and tidy. While there's no washing machine (otherwise I would have given my stay an excellent rating), I didn't find this to be a big deal. There's a laundrette close by, which only cost me 6EUR a week.

It's also a very good location. It's a 5 minute walk to the beach and is very central and close to every place you need to go in Kos from the Town to the beach. It's also very quiet when you are home, which is nice given that it's a popular holiday destination. The weather in May and June has been amazing for my stay, lovely hot conditions most days.

Staying in Kos is very nice, you have the lovely beaches, any shop you would need and items of historical interest, such as the Castle, which was built by a Catholic military order, the Knights of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem, in the 15th century.

The landlord is excellent to deal with. Very helpful in anything you may need or dealing with any issues. He even picked me up from the airport when I arrived.

Some information that may be useful. If your turn left when you leave the flat and continue along the street you will find some good places to eat. I spent much time dining at the excellent Hirodion Taverna, which is a 5 minute walk. Very good food, reasonably priced and excellent service.(https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g189444-d1604440-Reviews-Hirodion_Taverna-Kos_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html)

Next to the Taverna is a good place to get a haircut, if you need one.

If you continue down the road for another few minutes, you will come to the best supermarket choice, the Argos supermarket. The owner is super helpful and helped me with some general queries about places to go for things I was looking for.

Turn right at the Argos supermarket walk down the street for 1min and you will find the laundrette.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Jul 2017
Thank you for your nice words Andrew. You have been very nice ,kind ,clean and tidy guest. You are 100% tecomended
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.