I stayed in Leonidas Hotel and Studios with my girlfriend for one week in late June 2010. As we like Kos island very mush and we're not interesting in luxury hotels, we have stayed in a lot of different budget hotels in Kos, during the last couple of years. But Leonidas is the one that deserves the best compliments.
Rooms: Our room was clean and fully equipped with air-condition, fridge and television. It was spotesly cleaned everyday by a friendly housekeeper lady. The balcony was quite big and the bathroom in perfect condition and clean. Towels were changed every other day and sheets every three days.
Overall: Clean and comfortable room with nice colors.
Staff: The staff was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were ready to assist us in everything we needed and they made us feel like home. They helped us rent a scooter and gave us some pretty nice advice about all the good beaches, restaurants and sightseeings of the Island.
Overall: The atmosphere was warm and welcoming
Breakfast: We had the option to pay only 2,50 Euro per person to have the breakfast which is served between 8.00 - 9.30. The breakfast was way much better than we expected. Thinking that if you go in a snack-bar on a coffee-bar in downtown you must pay at least 3 Euro to get only a cup of coffee. We paid 2.50 and we've got a fully breakfast! Which in case case it was much better than the breakfast they serve in other 2 stars hotel in Greek Islands. Besides the basics (Cheese,Ham,Marmalades etc) they even served local yogurt and honey, cereals and milk
Overall: Very nice breakfast, almost free!
Location: The hotel is located in a very quiet street, between the city center and the road that goes to Lambi beach. That makes sure that during your stay you won't get disturbed from any noise. The nights will be quiet and relaxing, so you can get a nice sleep. The city center is cout 1km away (10-15 min walking) and the nearest, sandy and very popular beach is exactly 800 meters far. (10 min walking) The nearest supermarket is 400 meters away and at the same distance the nearest restaurant. You always have the option to re a bicycle,a scooter or a car if you ask at the reception.
Overall: Quiet area, close to the beach and the city center.
Price: This is probably the best part. We paid 30 Euro for our room and we had everything. A big clean room with big balcony,AC,Fridge,TV. Swimming pool and breakfast for two.(25 Euro was the price for the same room with no breakfast)
Overall: The best value for money hotel we've ever stayed.
We left from Leonidas Hotel very satisfied with our stay and with the strange feeling that we paid much less than we expected to pay.
Overall a great place that gives extra value to your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly constructed family hotel, beautifully situated 800 meters from he nearest sandy beach. Just 900 meters away from the noisy centre of the city, our hotel combines the benefits of a quiet location and the convenience of reaching the much-frequented roads and squares of the island in just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Leonidas Hotel & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonidas Hotel And Studios
- Leonidas Hotel & Studios Kos, Greece
- Leonidas Hotel Kos Town