“Surprise Getaway for my Fiance's 30th birthday - Outstanding!”
Review of Peats Bite

Peats Bite
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I surprised my partner with a 1 night stay over on a Friday at the start of October. We did the package inclusive of the 7 course dego' and it was tremendous!! The wine list is extensive but very approachable for prices. Only 4 tables for lunch & with 2 of them leaving by boat late afternoon we felt like we had the place privately as the other 4 gentleman kept to themselves during a work retreat. We danced under the stars as the staff helped me choose our first dance song for the upcoming wedding. The grounds keeper and Micky the manager joined us for a drink and it was just perfect. Their service professional yet very friendly. The dinner was nice and the breaky superb!! I'd recommend this place to couples and large groups whom like nice food, great wine consumed at a relaxing pace. Accommodation clean and stylish. Can't wait to go back!!

Thanks
Paul & Bianca

1  Thank pauljohnsadler

Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you ever get a chance to go to Peats Bite - do it! The venue is amazing, the food is awesome and the cocktails are to die for.

But for us, it was the owners that made our experience extra special. So much so that we couldn't resist coming back with our whole family. While our next visit is going to be in November, I have to say that the owners made us feel like we were part of the Peats Bite family - casual, relaxed, down to earth and genuine.

I'll eventually find a way to thank all of them, but Geoff, Tanya and Fiona have all been nothing short of amazing. Julia and I can't thank you enough for helping us make our day extra special.

1  Thank Ricc1984
Reviewed 16 October 2017

petes bite is the best place ever great food the chef is amazing.the owners and staff are fantastic they open there home to you and make you feel welcome.
Can't wait to go back

1  Thank mjulie88
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Have to add to a previous review of the wonderful Peats Bite. This venue is a must do bucket list for everyone. Located in the Hawkesbury River, just a 15 minute water taxi ride from Brooklyn, this restaurant is simply one of the most enjoyable places I know of. A recent outing was to see Glenn Shorrock (still going strong) and it was simply fabulous.
With our wonderful Tammy, baby on hip, Geoff our host, dogs tied to owners chairs and a crowd that was ready to enjoy a great day out, the whole experience was superb. You could be anywhere in the world, but you are simply half an hour from Pittwater. A must do for anyone who loved chilled, relaxed conversation, good food and a view to thrill the most jaded traveller.

1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 29 September 2017

It was absolutely fantastic, we celebrated my birthday with friends and I could not have wished for a better day, the food and service was amazing, great bar, great music. My friends had not been there before and they are all going back
We stayed the night in gorgeous accomodation and sat on the waters edge talking all night

1  Thank degochris