Book now, pay at stay
USD 278
Conrad
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
USD 152
Agoda.com
USD 537
USD 474
7,809 results
All reviewsgondola ridebella suitefood courtgolden peacocksouth wingrialto suiteartificial skywest lobbygrand canalice worldbiggest casinoshopping mallunder one roofhuge hotelroyal suitehong kongcotai view
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

While we were staying in Hong Kong, we decided to stay for a night in Macao and chose the Venetian. It is absolutely perfect and has no difference than the one in Las Vegas. The stores are fabulous and the service is amazing

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at The Venetian.
We had a great time.
Room: look for something in the south wing as it allows you to have a great view of the “Macau strip” with the Parisian, Wynn Palace and other resorts in your vicinity. We were in the Bella suite which suited us 3 just fine.
Hotel: lots to offer; highly recommend the venue as it’s very central, large and has great deals along with dining options to offer. The pools are amazing whilst offering a lot of “scampering” area for the kids.
Dining options: strongly suggest Portifino and Morton’s (both are great options for date night) tho overall ambience at Portifino is better (especially if you sit outdoors).
Staff: excellent service. We were traveling with a small baby and all our requirements from a baby chair to bottle steriliser were met with. Very helpful support staff.
Other things to do: my 2 yr old loved the Monkey King show (next-doors). My wife and I went for the cabaret performance.

All the best. We will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Every hotel-casino in Macau has their unique attraction, but this one is the best. Hotel, large casino, shoppes, everything that you want you will find here. Some branded flagship store has their shop here, such as Victoria Secret, Fossil, Guess, Kate Spade, Banana Republic, Coach, even Burberry, LV, Bottega Veneta & many more. The coolest thing is scenic view of Venetian River, 3D blue sky, & its gondola hanging around the river with beautiful voice rower. If you feels hungry, lay down at Lord Stows cafe for its delicious eggtarts or strolling around foodcourt to finds what you want. This resort can be reached by free shuttle bus from Macau Outer Harbour or Taipa Harbour.

Room Tip: every room has a magnificent view & great service
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in Venetian Macao for 1 night during Easter holiday with my family and experienced the best services during our stay. We booked the BELLA SUITE room and it is quite spacy enough for 4 people. We experienced express check in from 11:00am. We stayed in South Wing suite where a bitter quite than West Wing suite (most of the Chinese tours stayed in West Wing suite). The hotel offered a free photo taking service at the Main Lobby and we can get the hard copy (with paid) for only few minutes (you may also download a soft copy for free). At the time of checking out, I dropped down the keys into the Express Check out box where locates at West Lobby and it is quite easy and convenience. The only compliant is the free wifi which I cannot connect at any time. Fortunately, the hotel offers us a premium wifi for free during our staty. Inside the room, there is a mobile for use for free (free internet and free call). I appreciated the staff (any part of the hotel), showing their kindness, patience and politeness to all guests. I will recommend to friends this hotel for family holiday.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel staff are very helpful and very efficient. Room is cozy and spacious. The pool is excellent. My family enjoyed it very much. The pool and its facilities are clean. I requested to use the pool on our check-out day and the hotel staff promptly made the arrangement for my family. I will definitely choose this hotel again in my next trip to Macau!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family