Review Highlights

from USD 78.30
from USD 44.00
from USD 19.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I went to the City of Dreams just to watch this show.
Unfortunately this show has been discontinue & no longer show.
The only Show available in the City Of Dreams is The Dancing water house.

12  Thank Jean K
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have been here with my mother for watching Dragon’s Treasure in City of Dream. There were a lot of people lined up for watching it. Before I came in, I deemed it should be a great experience. But later, I didn’t think so. I thought it was boring while I was watching it. There were several fake dragons and money was flying on the screen and water was falling from the top of special device. And the sound was very loudly that made me felt uncomfortable and uneasy. So, this is reason why I didn’t like the place and it was not worth for us to spend our time to watch it.

Actually, you can try to watch it as well if you are interested in it. Yet, if your body can’t accept the environment that is loud sound and quick rhythm, I suggest you don’t go to watch it in order to your body.

1  Thank IvyW437
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I were pleasantly surprised after watched the Dragon's Treasure show at the Bubble in the City of Dreams. It's a short show and you can easily fit it in your itinerary. But you will be looking at the dome ceiling the entire time - dragons and marine creatures will circle the dome and if you follow them with your eyes, you'll probably get dizzy. The huge jellyfish is a nice touch and the waterfall that takes on many shapes is quite cool during the performance. Guests will walk in into the circular theatre with a water fountain in the middle of the stage. The overall impression is just like you're walking into an aquarium and some lanterns shaped like jellyfishes greeted you from the ceiling. Guest will be standing along the railing surrounded the theatre. The exit leads back to The Boulevard shopping complex and the casino entrance. Gift shop is available to the right of the exit. A worthy performance.

1  Thank Sherry1024
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I simply enjoy and likes the show. If I have been asked to watch one show in Macau, this is the only show that I recommend. The crowd is huge, so you have to drop by as early as possible before the show starts. You walk into the dome and you watch the show inside the dome.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

360 degree 3/4d show. the floor, and all around the theatre is made from glass so the dragon is literally all around you. really enjoyed it.
Located at a shopping place connected w/ 2 big hotels as well. Very strategic.

4  Thank Jeslyne
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We went to the City of Dreams for the Dragon's Treasure and casino. Bought the tickets at the booth for the allocated time (tickets for children as well) and there were hardly any people in the bubble with us.

Show was great, not comparable to any video recordings on youtube as the show was 360 degree projection. There were no dialogues. Bring the kids along.

Worth a look if you're passing through

3  Thank Joyman L
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The show is amazing, My mum enjoy it when the dragon is say some good words in Chinese, my mum feel like today will be her lucky day.

1  Thank SukiChuah
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We got free tickets with from our hotel, Hard Rock. The show was great! Would recommend if you have kids

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We went to the city of dreams a lot of times considering we were staying at the venetian and the hotel is at walking diatance.

We asked the lady in the hotel giving guidance to everyone, in her words "the show is shut forever"

So please check with the hotel once before taking the time and pain to go there(if you are going there only for this)

6  Thank Akash M
Reviewed 23 April 2015

dragons treasure in macau is a very dramatic place. my kids enjoyed here to thje limit. they enjoyed the lightings and all. also took great picturesz

2  Thank Khushbu9