Open today: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
"Should Do"

A "should do" event when on a short trip to Macau, its a 8min show which starts with a spectacular... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RakeshPratapSingh
New Delhi, India
A well presented short free show at Wynn

The show is well planned and nicely presented. However, I guess including a Mandarin song in the... read more

Reviewed 14 April 2018

from USD 49.00
from USD 19.60
from USD 22.20
More Info
All reviews the dragon chinese zodiac free shows performance lobby
Reviewed 20 April 2016

It is a very interesting performance for me. The Tree of Prosperity is a part of performance. It was performed in the front door of Wynn Macau. I saw the performance last year but I still remember it. I saw a big and delicate lid on the ground and the ceiling also had a lid. At the beginning of the performance is a light show. The lid opened slowly and the light revealed from the lid. It was very cool. I saw the light transforming into different kinds of shapes. It was very interesting and magnificent. My friend told me the performance changing from time to time. So I think you will see different performance in different time. At the end of the performance you can see Tree of Prosperity rising from the ground and the light on the ceiling dropping from the top. It was shock to me because I could not image there was tree under the ground. They stopped when they were very close to each other and constituted a very wonderful scenery. Many people throw coins at the tree. All the show last for about 20 minutes (If my memory serves me right). It really worth watching.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

The show alternates with another show every 30 minutes. But this is truly a work of technology. It starts with the opening of the astrological map. This is very beautiful to watch.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

If you are visiting Wynn Macau and have some free time, this is a nice 10 minute free show to catch. It alternates with the free Dragon of Fortune show every 30 minutes at the Wynn. For the superstitious, people toss coin at it for luck. It's a nice free show, but can be missed if you are short on time. The free show at Caesars Las Vegas is more impressive. Nevertheless, it is watchable and free.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

The chinese zodiac ceiling open up and a dragon or tree pops out. Spin around in an array of lighting and sound effects before returning back to normal.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

We had hired a driver (bargained with one of the tour/taxi drivers that approached us in the ferry terminal) and he insisted on taking us to see the Tree show at the Wynn. Even though I've been to Las Vegas several times, and feel as though I might be a bit jaded - this was VERY impressive. It's a rather beautiful show and has a ton of symbolism that you'll really only find in Asia. Definitely worth timing a visit and pass by the show (which takes about 15 minutes.) The one we caught was at 7pm, check their website to get a fuller schedule.