“Great lunch with excellent service”
Review of Robuchon au Dome

Robuchon au Dome
Ranked #12 of 910 Restaurants in Macau
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a very nice restaurant with excellent service, all the staff are polite and helpful, we were impressed by their warm service.

There are variety of bread before the meal start, we like the one with bacon , it’s delicious The bread come with some butter, you can choose from salted or unsalted, then they will get you a roll from the big butter.

The display of each dishes are artistic, totally matched with the restaurant style.

Don’t miss the dessert kart, all items are amazing

1  Thank ShinyXO

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have tried all the Michelin 3 ⭐️ “western” restaurants in HK & Macau and this is my favorite!!! Service was great, decors could be better, food was awesome!!

If you want to try lunch, I heard the waitlist is 3 months. Dinner reservation is slightly better! Definitely will go there again soon!!!

2  Thank Syk_128
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Always been a fan of the robuchon brand . Have been visiting robuchon outletd all over the world but this particular restaurant stood out to me . Everything here has a similar style as the other restaurants but the experiencr here is just another level . Food has always been 3 stars as always , service is remarkable . Wine showcase here really tasty . Will recommend to my foodie peers. Bon appetite.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was my 4th visit to this wonderful restaurant, and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. 6 of us each ordered the 5 course lunch menu, with wine pairing, so we were able to see many of the selections on the menu, as we all didn't order the same thing. For me, the real stand-out dishes were the amuse-bouche they serverd before the meal started, which was a cauliflower cream topped with a tempura-style quail's egg, the lamb, and of course the desserts, presented to us on a trolley, complete with ice-cream and chocolates! The bread selection is also fabulous and delicious. The wine pairing was superb. It is expensive, but totally worth it! The only suggestion I would give is that they shouldn't wait too long between courses - the lunch took us 3 1/2 hours! We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Lawan C
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This is my first ever fine dining experience, and it exceeded my expectation so much. All staffs are very accomodating and kind. Foods are so plus plus, and specially, this the place where my fiance proposed to me.

My fiance told me that he already communicated with the restaurant and it’s staff before the proposal date. They are so accomodating. Good thing is there was a filipino staff on the day itself so she explain every single meal we ate that day. And the event makes more extra special because the pianist is a filipino too! So the songs he played is some filipino romantic songs that really make our visit/day more special. I will definitely go back here.

Thank you to all the staffs in Robuchon au Dome!

Been to Robuchon au Dome? Share your experiences!