Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2010

The only advantage I can see in this hotel is that its near senado Square. This hotel doesn't look clean and its very old (quite smelly). The elevator is so small, though the room is very big. The receptionist is not accomodating, did not even help us with our luggage, The location of this hotel is very hard to find, taxi drivers did not even know the place even if we showed the address of the hotel. Im really not satisfied in our stay in this hotel!!!

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank BevsyH
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I booked this hotel after reading Tripadvisors review and indeed very good. The rooms are simple & yet big (we book 1 room with 3 beds & another room twin bed) and clean. TV has many channels, too! Lady Boss Ms Lee is a very nice & warm lady.She would answer to our many questions & queries patiently. The hotel conveniently located near to many attractions and famous eatery. No rowdy people or girls hanging around the hotel which make the place safe to walk around even middle of the night. We walked back from Grand Lisboa every night at 3 - 4am.Koi Kee is just below the hotel and my children loves to go over & try the food samples & so is the wonderful wanton noodle. The kids are so happy. I would highly recommend to anybody especially with families.

Date of stay: September 2010
Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank Angela C
Reviewed 20 May 2010

To put it simply, if you're looking for budget accommodation in Rua da Felicidade then stay here.

We stumbled across this place by chance after not going through with our reservation we'd booked prior at the Sanva

Hotel Ko Wa is a little more expensive than the budget hotel up the road, however what you get back is so much more.

From memory I think it was around 300MOP a night for a single bed/private bath/TV/air con

Staff were nice and friendly, even though they hardly speak a word of English (so be prepared, bring something written down)

The room was comfortable - good value for what you pay, anyway

We'd already pre-booked another (famous) budget hotel which is located just a few blocks up the road, but we didn't end up checking

Booking a reservation may be the hardest thing, but when we were there they had plenty of rooms available without any notice.. and we arrived around midnight

Just get a taxi to Rua da Felicidade and the hotel is lit up bright during the night

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank doggins25
Reviewed 26 April 2010

the location is just a walking distance near to Senado Square and town area,quite a lot of restaurants and shops downstairs. You just can take a direct bus (number 3) to there from pier. Environment was old but pretty clean and neat and the ladyboss was very friendly. The only problem is they don't have own website to do online booking and the staffs was only communicate with cantonese and poor chinese.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank cutie0310
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I checked in at 3pm and the room wasn't ready. So I politely told the cleaner in case he missed it, and he barked at me saying he knew it wasn't cleaned yet and he will do it later. To my horror, when I got back to my room at 12 midnight, the litter was still there. There was some trash i.e: maps and a used shower cap on the table. He only changed the bedsheets and provided new toiletries. I found pubic hair on the toilet bowl and some other hair on the floor of the toilet and the sink. When I was taking a shower, the drainage was stuck and water was literally flooding the toilet floor. A request to change for room was not entertained but they asked an old man to fix the plumbing issue. Younger staff are ok and helped us booked a restaurant via phone, older staff are rude and lack courtesy. All non-English speaking staff.

Date of stay: March 2010