“Nice and healthy food”

Gili Bliss Gili Air
Ranked #33 of 102 Restaurants in Gili Air
Description: Gili's first Healthy Juice Bar.We have Goodness Juices, Bliss Bowls,Smoothies (all No ice no sugar) and we also open Cafe with all day breakfast/Brunch from 8am-5pm.Come and enjoy our Bliss food&drink on our cozy small place with our sweet beautiful friendly girls Power gang will give you best service as we can and sweet smiles ;). N A M A S T E
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered two dragon fruit smoothies. They were delicious.
Then ordered gado gado, pollo pasta and a burger. Everything was tasty and the presentation was really good too.
It's a really nice place to lunch.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Chocolate monkey bowl was perfect!
And staff was super friendly.

- prices are quite high and toilet wasn't pleasant

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend and we really enjoyed the food. I ordered the pasta with cashew and basil and she ordered the strawberry smoothie bowl. Food was quite large and left me nice and full. Would definitely recommend this place. They did take some time to get the food out but there was good foot traffic which could explain the slow pace (slightly).

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped to ask if they made juice to go. Made sure to explaine properly, because of the very common language barrier. They did, so i bought a watermelon “bliss” (watermelon, lime, mint juice), for take-away. All they did was blend watermelon pieces and squeeze a tiny half lime on top. I asked if it was with the lime and mint, and she said yes. Then they gave it to me, in a plastic cup filled to the top. I was on my bike and asked how i was supposed to ride my bike through the bumpy, sandy ride, with a completely full plastic cup, without no lid. So she put a little bit of plastic wrap on top, and put the straw though which made a huge whole. I asked if they could maybe do more, and then they put it in a paperback (at least they tried). I had to drink something before riding away, so it wouldn’t completely spill, and there was surely no mint and no taste of the lime. I asked about it, again, and she said that she forgot it.
Even getting my change seemed to take forever, and she gave me too little. After asking for a while, she finally gave me the last change. Soo basically i have nothing good to say about this place. Actually this was the most disappointing cafe experience I’ve had in quite a while. The shake itself tastes so bland and i payed 40 000 rupiah for it. DONT GO HERE, the local places make their delicious food with love and for the fraction of the price!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Gili Bliss is a wonderful combination of healthy yet amazingly tasty food. I really loved their avocado toast. Slightly on the expensive side, though.