“Fun & professional Diving with (L)opez @3W”
Review of 3W Dive Gili Air

3W Dive Gili Air
Ranked #1 of 26 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Owner description: 3W Dive is a professional scuba training center for SSI located on the remote island of Gili Air, Indonesia. We offer fun dives, open water and advanced courses, and divemaster programs where you'll be invited to join our tribe of passionate ocean lovers. Bon temps!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The diving shop left a very professional impression from the 1st moment, which is imporant cause in diving it's all about trust. Carlos, a very nice spanish guy, gave me all the infos so I booked. In the end I went with (L)opez, and fun but at the same time very professional local Dive Master. Everything was super smooth and you even get a free drink and snack. I can recommend these guys!

3wdive, Responsable relations publiques at 3W Dive Gili Air, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for diving with us Marvin, we do believe that in diving it's all about trust and we are so happy that you trust us! Hope to see you soon, and in the meanwhile, good vibes and good dives!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"diving experience"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve dived a few times but always on beginner courses (really need to just take a PADI qualification!!) but this was by far the most comprehensive (in terms of learning skills and why certain things are important) and the dive itself was awesome.

Instructor Cris was great! She was really clear and supportive, I felt like she helped me improve my diving skills a lot in a short time. The boat crew were all great also.

As I say, the actual dive was awesome. We had 50 minutes under, and saw a shed load of turtles, fish and other cool stuff.

Highly recommend Cris and the 3W team!!
(Happy cookie time!)

3wdive, Responsable relations publiques at 3W Dive Gili Air, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for diving with us Sam! The Gilis definitely are a nice place to take the course and enjoy the beautiful endemic turtles! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did the open water course here with Max. We loved it! It was really professional and Max took all the time needed to explain everything perfectly! Would definately recomend this dive shop!

3wdive, Public Relations Manager at 3W Dive Gili Air, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

It was such a pleasure to have you guys diving with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wether you are an experienced or a beginner diver, you'll find happiness here! Thank you so much to my DM Émilie for this wonderful dive. Long live the nudibranchs and the bubble corals :D (Céline)

3wdive, Public Relations Manager at 3W Dive Gili Air, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

We love our colourfull nudibranchs so much as well dear Celine! Thank you so much for coming and diving with us, see you soon!