All reviews air con daily cleaning minute stroll tea or coffee enjoyed our stay gili meno fresh towels lounge area two nights toilet paper would stay again comfy bed outdoor bathroom other places tommy wifi pool
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We had a lovely 6 nights here in a Bungalow. The bungalow had enough room for us and our 9 month old who was provided a cot free of charge.

I did have a look at the 2 room villas with a huge lounge/living area in the middle of them. The villas look amazing for families and 2 couples.

Breakfast was average. Western options of toast/eggs/omlettes/pancakes only. I asked the owner if it would be possible to add a local option such as nasi/mie goreng to the menu and was told that would be too much work.

A mosquito net would be a nice addition.

Beach is approx 400m walk away.

H20 yoga is 20m from the front door.

Bathroom is ok, but has been tiled in a very dark black/grey tile that makes is seem dark and uninviting.

The pool is amazing to relax beside/in.

Room Tip: The villas are better than the bungalows. The bungalows are better than the "rooms".
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard1977_12
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I had read a lot of bad reviews, and i want to input my word: 1) breakfast, good and typical for all Indonesian low cost guest houses and hotels, but it's good and tasty. 2) Wi-Fi, on Gili is low internet connection, if you need speed, buy local Sim, as I did, and use 3G. Speed in hotel: ~500kbs 3) bungalow. I booked with fan, my interest was to be on Gili, in village, in nature bungalow, bungalow with was fan was as I expect. And without noise.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Si Pitung for 4 nights. We originally booked the budget room but after reading the reviews asked to be upgraded to the bungalows with the air conditioning. Unfortunately we couldn't be upgraded for 2 nights, but they helpfully moved us when they had the availability. The staff are incredibly helpful and spoke good English. The lodges are quaint and the grounds are beautiful maintained. The beach is a pleasant 10 minute walk from the hotel. Would really recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Gili Air.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank meaghanlawday
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We spent at Gili Air 4 nights, in 3 different places.
I was going to pre-book Si Pitung Village from the very beginning. But through Booking.com it didn't go throgh because it required AmEx card only. So upon our arrival Si Pitung was fully booked and we had to suffer in 2 terrible bungalows. At the end we got to desired Si Pitung Village on our last night only.
And we really enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean and tidy. A/c and fan worked perfectly. Bathroom is spacious, tap water is slightly salty but not that much as in other places.
Breakfast was quite good. You can get your regular eggs with toast or crepes and it will be accompanied with generous portion of fruit salad.
I want to mention attentiveness of staff members. You can really see that they take care of the place. You will find them always busy doing something (cleaning the pool, cutting the grass, etc).

Good job, guys!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samurai J
Reviewed 5 July 2016

It is a nice and small resort in a really quiet spot on the island.
Even if our room was next to the swimming pool and to the bar, everything was really quiet and relaxing. The rooms are nice and very clean, free WiFi is available and they have a really nice veranda where you can relax.
Breakfast is served in the area next to the swimming pool: eggs your way, fruit salad and coffee.
The resort is located next a really nice yoga retreat where you can attend classes for 10 AUD and have a swim in their swimming pool afterwards.
The hotel doesn't provide bikes and you have to rent them from the yoga retreat or from the closest shop (we have to rent from one place and one from another because the island was quite busy).
We had a nice stay and we would definitely recommend Si Pitung Village for your stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple