USD 88
USD 83
Biba Beach(Gili Air)
USD 75
  • Breakfast included
Omah Gili Accomodation(Gili Air)(Great Value!)
USD 41
USD 38
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Salim Cottage(Gili Air)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Villa Casa Mio(Gili Air)
USD 170
USD 72
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool bungalowopen watera great coffee shopgreat teacherdiving schoolconvenient locationpadi certificationstandard roomlarge poolunderwater worlddiving coursesatellite tvread a bookrestaurants and barsair conditionerincluded breakfastvisit gili air
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

First of all we checked into the bungalow for one night as it was only available for one night and then we checked into the other room for 2 nights and had to leave before we slept the night. The difference in price was only $20 a night. The beds was as bad as sleeping on the floor. You only got one cheap pillow. No bedside table or anywhere to hang or put anything.
To top it off, you don’t get a quilt either. They only come with the bungalow!
They did give us a refund for the one night but not for the first night even though we didn’t sleep there.
If you want to stay here stay in the bungalows, but the beds weren’t amazing but they were bearable.

Stayed: April 2018
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Alex,
Thank you for sending a review.
We are sorry you didn't like our bed in the standard room.
Since you didn't have a reservation, unfortunately we only had the Pool Bungalow available for one night.
We provide our guests with as many pillows and blankets as they want and our staff would have been happy to help you with any request, had you brought this up during your stay.
The mattress in the Pool Bungalow and in the Standard rooms are the same and our Standard rooms have a table and a wardrobe to hang up items.
All the best for your travels,
Your Oceans5 team

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to go to Gili air, so my husband let me choose the place. Because we just have one night here, I choose the strategic one, near port. It's easy to go anywhere but not so far, if we went to port to go home in Lombok. We choose bungalow, the room is clean, big enough, although we have to wait a half hour because the room is not ready yet when we arrive. We have big breakfast and delicious one

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I did my OW course at Oceans 5 in 2013 and after 5 years, I returned to have AOW here, it was great experience. The communication with the staff before arrival was quick and clear. My dive instructor Cedric is funny and awesome, he knows every dive sites around the area, lots to see underwater guided by him. If you visit Gili Air and want to do your diving, go to Oceans 5! Hupla

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Mila,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

We are really happy to hear you had a good experience both before and during your time with us! We hope to see you back again sometime soon, don't wait another 5 years! We'd love to dive with you again! Hupla!

Kind regards,

Your Oceans5 Team

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I did my beginners diving course with Oceans 5 Dive school in Gili Air! This was a three-day course packed with theory, practice dives in the pool and 4 dives in the ocean!

Cedric Cabrieres was my instructor for the entire course and I must say I was very happy with him! He is a bit of a joker, which made the whole thing a lot of fun. But most importantly, he is very professional and takes his job seriously. He makes sure that the students are doing alright at all times and he explains very clearly what needs to happen and how things will go down during the dive. As I was nervous sometimes, this gave me a great sense of security!

The fun but professional attitude is prominent at Oceans 5 resort. The place is vibrant and the people are great!

Finally, the best thing about the dive spot were the turtles!!

Thank you Oceans 5 & Cedric !

Kind regards,

Juul

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did the introduction dive course with instructor Simon and it was absolutely brilliant. Completely professional, enthusiastic and a lot of fun. Simon explained all aspects of our dive in great detail and was very approachable about any questions we had. Definitely will come back again for another dive as soon as possible!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple