All reviewspool bungalowopen watergreat teacherdiving schoolconvenient locationpadi certificationstandard roomlarge poolunderwater worlddiving coursesatellite tvread a bookrestaurants and barsair conditionerincluded breakfastvisit gili airlow season
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to go to Gili air, so my husband let me choose the place. Because we just have one night here, I choose the strategic one, near port. It's easy to go anywhere but not so far, if we went to port to go home in Lombok. We choose bungalow, the room is clean, big enough, although we have to wait a half hour because the room is not ready yet when we arrive. We have big breakfast and delicious one

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I did my OW course at Oceans 5 in 2013 and after 5 years, I returned to have AOW here, it was great experience. The communication with the staff before arrival was quick and clear. My dive instructor Cedric is funny and awesome, he knows every dive sites around the area, lots to see underwater guided by him. If you visit Gili Air and want to do your diving, go to Oceans 5! Hupla

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Mila,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

We are really happy to hear you had a good experience both before and during your time with us! We hope to see you back again sometime soon, don't wait another 5 years! We'd love to dive with you again! Hupla!

Kind regards,

Your Oceans5 Team

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I did my beginners diving course with Oceans 5 Dive school in Gili Air! This was a three-day course packed with theory, practice dives in the pool and 4 dives in the ocean!

Cedric Cabrieres was my instructor for the entire course and I must say I was very happy with him! He is a bit of a joker, which made the whole thing a lot of fun. But most importantly, he is very professional and takes his job seriously. He makes sure that the students are doing alright at all times and he explains very clearly what needs to happen and how things will go down during the dive. As I was nervous sometimes, this gave me a great sense of security!

The fun but professional attitude is prominent at Oceans 5 resort. The place is vibrant and the people are great!

Finally, the best thing about the dive spot were the turtles!!

Thank you Oceans 5 & Cedric !

Kind regards,

Juul

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did the introduction dive course with instructor Simon and it was absolutely brilliant. Completely professional, enthusiastic and a lot of fun. Simon explained all aspects of our dive in great detail and was very approachable about any questions we had. Definitely will come back again for another dive as soon as possible!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to go with oceans 5 for our first introductory dive today and from the very start it was so professional and friendly - we felt very comfortable with our instructor (Simon) who was amazing, and now both can't wait to get back out there. There are plenty of dive companies in the gilis but I can't imagine one being better than this.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hi Niamh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are so happy that you enjoyed discovering scuba diving with us, and we hope you continue with your dive education!

All the best,