USD 68
USD 83
Biba Beach(Gili Air)
USD 75
  • Breakfast included
Omah Gili Accomodation(Gili Air)(Great Value!)
USD 41
USD 37
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Salim Cottage(Gili Air)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Villa Casa Mio(Gili Air)
USD 170
USD 72
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool bungalowopen watera great coffee shopgreat teacherdiving schoolconvenient locationpadi certificationstandard roomlarge poolunderwater worlddiving coursesatellite tvread a bookrestaurants and barsair conditionerincluded breakfastvisit gili air
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I did my OW course at Oceans 5 in 2013 and after 5 years, I returned to have AOW here, it was great experience. The communication with the staff before arrival was quick and clear. My dive instructor Cedric is funny and awesome, he knows every dive sites around the area, lots to see underwater guided by him. If you visit Gili Air and want to do your diving, go to Oceans 5! Hupla

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Mila,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

We are really happy to hear you had a good experience both before and during your time with us! We hope to see you back again sometime soon, don't wait another 5 years! We'd love to dive with you again! Hupla!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I did my beginners diving course with Oceans 5 Dive school in Gili Air! This was a three-day course packed with theory, practice dives in the pool and 4 dives in the ocean!

Cedric Cabrieres was my instructor for the entire course and I must say I was very happy with him! He is a bit of a joker, which made the whole thing a lot of fun. But most importantly, he is very professional and takes his job seriously. He makes sure that the students are doing alright at all times and he explains very clearly what needs to happen and how things will go down during the dive. As I was nervous sometimes, this gave me a great sense of security!

The fun but professional attitude is prominent at Oceans 5 resort. The place is vibrant and the people are great!

Finally, the best thing about the dive spot were the turtles!!

Thank you Oceans 5 & Cedric !

Juul

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did the introduction dive course with instructor Simon and it was absolutely brilliant. Completely professional, enthusiastic and a lot of fun. Simon explained all aspects of our dive in great detail and was very approachable about any questions we had. Definitely will come back again for another dive as soon as possible!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to go with oceans 5 for our first introductory dive today and from the very start it was so professional and friendly - we felt very comfortable with our instructor (Simon) who was amazing, and now both can't wait to get back out there. There are plenty of dive companies in the gilis but I can't imagine one being better than this.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hi Niamh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are so happy that you enjoyed discovering scuba diving with us, and we hope you continue with your dive education!

All the best,

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This place was the best, we were originally meant to stay 3 nights then ended here for a week because we loved it so much. Awesome dive centre and it’s right on the beach with a lovely pool and restaurant. In the centre so very easy to get to places but not to noisy. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: January 2018
Sander B, Owner at Oceans 5 Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hi Clarise,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again sometime soon.