We stayed at Manta dive during Chinese new year and had a great time. Our trip actually got extended by a day when the boat we planned to take back was canceled due to bad weather. We had never scuba dived before and I was more nervous than my husband. Our instructor Thomas was excellent, very calm and explained everything thoroughly. The sites were great and the staff were all very professional. When planning the trip, all of my emails were answered promptly and everything was very clear. Breakfast was AWESOME. Our bungalow was lovely and loved the outdoor shower. Definitely the highlight of our honeymoon, especially with the message written in flowers when we got there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands