Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best experience if you want to learn Scuba diving!

Manta Dive Gili T. is so much fun! The moment you start your course you immediately feel... read more

Reviewed yesterday
bucketlistjeroen
Tec diving course

If you ever thought about learning tec diving in Gili T, I highly recommend going with Manta dive... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GraceTPY
via mobile

1,297 results
All reviews open water gili t advanced adventurer manta point great diving diving experience a lot of fun air con diving course cuttlefish my boyfriend spent days always felt safe recommend this place marine life made us feel big thanks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved Manta Dive! The instructors were extremely helpful and really friendly. That helped a lot since this was the first time I dived and was pretty nervous. Highly recommend them to anyone going to Gili T.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Philip our instructor was through and quick to answer any and all questions we had. The entire staff was just one big warm hug from your chubby grandmother that shows you too much affection on holidays cause you're a piece of doo doo and thats the only time you visit these kinda people that love you more than anyone in the world. I would recommend Manta to my unborn child i love it so much.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I took my OWD certification at Manta Dive on April 17,it was amazing. And did another dive with my mate. Can’t wait for another dives here!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had the privilege of diving with the manta team again and once again had a great time. The instructors, guides and dms are both friendly and knowledgeable. The equipment is up to date and well maintained. Thanks Manta, always a pleasure and will definitely be back.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The lads and ladies at Manta were incredible. We were a group of 8 30 year olds and were there for a great week away from the Canadian cold. Not only were they professional with the dives, making all different skill levels feel comfortable but they also were a great group of people to be around. We had some fun and shared drinks and they gave us all the recommendations in the area.

Date of experience: December 2017