Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best dive

Eddy was our instructor! he was brilliant! my friend Diana and I went to Manta diving because she... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ShellieRennie
London, United Kingdom
One of the best dive resorts I've been to

I found out about Manta dive in Gili Trawangan through Instagram, and after seeing how much fun... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

More Info
from USD 75.00
More Info
1,310 results
All reviews open water gili t advanced adventurer manta point diving experience great diving a lot of fun diving course air con cuttlefish deep turbo spent days my boyfriend always felt safe made us feel recommend this place marine life
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had the privilege of diving with the manta team again and once again had a great time. The instructors, guides and dms are both friendly and knowledgeable. The equipment is up to date and well maintained. Thanks Manta, always a pleasure and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The lads and ladies at Manta were incredible. We were a group of 8 30 year olds and were there for a great week away from the Canadian cold. Not only were they professional with the dives, making all different skill levels feel comfortable but they also were a great group of people to be around. We had some fun and shared drinks and they gave us all the recommendations in the area.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Best diving instructors, they take care of everything. Really fun and nice diving crew. Awesome experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was in Gili Trawangan on november 2017. I decide to dive (last time was more than 6months ago) and ask fundive from Manta Dive. People was very helpful there and divesites are also nice. Recommend this place!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went for 2 fun dives with them. My friends and I were open / advanced divers. They provided us with professional dive master. Felt safe and fun. satisfied with the price and service.

Date of experience: August 2017