“Beautiful villa, great location & helpful hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
A view of Villa Bhuvana from swimming pool at sunset Swimming pool at sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A view of Villa Bhuvana from swimming pool at sunset
Swimming pool at sunset
Gazebo near swimming pool surrounded by beautiful exotic garden
View from a garden
Swimming pool
View from a swimming pool
View from a swimming pool
Exotic garden
Pond with fishes in the garden
Exotic garden with swimming pool
Villa Bhuvana features spacious living room area
A view from a sofa in living room by night
Night view on living room and garden
Kitchen with an open space living room and dinning area
Making coffee or tea in kitchen
Kitchen is fully equipped
Details make our interior unique
Traditional batik stamp
Bedroom with comfy king-size bed
Semi open air bathroom
Semi open air bathroom with rain shower
Entrance door to the property
Refill bottles to provide eco lifestyle filled with best natural products of Lombok
Gili Trawangan is also known as the Turtle capital of the world
Amazing sunset on Gili Trawangan
Gili Trawangan is the largest and most popular of three Gili Islands
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Trisha C
Poole, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa, great location & helpful hosts”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a really good time staying in this villa. Aesthetically and functionally, it is gorgeous and quiet as well. Very comfortable, stylish furniture, lovely pool and beautiful garden. They also provide us bikes, even the yoga mat, all free. Rien and staff were very nice and helpful. Breakfast is served every morning by our own private maids and it tastes delicious. When we arrived, Rien organized cimodo guy to pick us in the harbor and take us to the villa. It was so relaxing experience after long trip to the Gili Trawangan. I highly recommend this villa. We had great holiday, and sure will come back.

Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Madie5
La Jolla, California
“Amazing, did not want to leave”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I am so sorry for my late review as I have been traveling and did not have time.
I am a traveler and I love to discover new places. I came upon this little "BIJOU" as I met Rien in Gili Trawangan, a very special girl that showed me the premises and made me feel at home. Once you arrive at the Villa, it's just like paradise and how I imagined it when she explained it to me.
The staff makes you feel comfortable and they are not always around so you have some privacy. The breakfast is served in the morning, to your choosing and it is delicous.
The beach is not far at all, it's a short walk away or you can take a bike as they are free for the guests, this was a plus.
The private pool is also amazing.... it is peaceful and quiet.... not to mention the green of the garden, it is just so colorful !
I definitely recommend VILLA BHUVANA to couples, honeymooners or even someone traveling by themselves as it is very safe and quiet.
the next time that I am in the Gilis, I will come back and stay here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden, the pool... all of it
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Management Response
20 Apr 2015
Thanks Mary & husband for staying with us :-)
Bob S
New York City, New York
“The best place to stay in Gili Trawangan”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I went to Gili Trawangan specifically to dive. My friend recommended us to stay in the Villa Bhuvana, and we booked it without thinking. But we never imagined that it would be that beautiful. After long trip to the Gili, the villa looked like oasis we have dream about. The place was stunning and very quiet. While I was diving, my girlfriend enjoyed relaxing by the private pool and writing her second book. The garden is so colorful and beautiful, very well maintained. We also get some advices from gardener. :) The host and staff were very helpful and friendly. I recommend this villa to couples and honeymooners. We had fantastic holiday, and definitely would come back to the Villa Bhuvana!

Ellen P
Perth, Australia
“Tropical Oasis!”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

What an incredible place to stay! My husband and I had an amazing time in the Bhuvana. The villa is fantastic for a quiet time away, very nice and comfortable. Beautiful sunsets from the private pool make me feel like I am in paradise. Our host Rien and the staff really went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. From the scrumptious breakfasts to helping us navigate the island and organizing all of our day trips. Forget Bali, this is where you want to spend your holiday! We hope to come back soon! Thank you for everything!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: An amazing view that I woke up to every morning
Your age range 25-34
Elly R
London, United Kingdom
“Paradise found :)”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My fiance and I stayed in this beautiful villa. It was such a wonderful experience, and we really enjoyed our stay there. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. I loved spending the day by the pool – relaxing, tanning and reading on the sun beds. Rien has been really helpful and responsive, not only during the stay but also before through e-mails exchanges. She gave us a lot of tips and encouraged us to make ourselves totally at home. The staff are so friendly and helpful, too. We will definitely want to come back to Villa Bhuvana in the future! Thank you for a wonderful holiday :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing by the pool
Your age range 35-49
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing