All reviewsmini bar isstocked fridgesmall antsgrounds are well maintainedenglish channelsthe main streetair con worked wellhot waterday bedlovely poolminute walk to the beachclean roomsgood sizeeggs and toastflat screennight lifeenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We booked this on booking .com but couldn't get there due to ferry reasons. We turned up a day late despite emailing. In the end the manager spent quite a lot of effort trying to increase our room rate which we objected to, then in last day tried to overcharge us for consumption in room.

But overall nice quiet hotel. This hotel is a long distance from the clubs so very quiet and in a rural road. Very clean. Cute pool and gardens. Staff generally friendly. Clean surroundings. Breakfast a bit stingy !!!!

Manager needs to be more happy and trusting and warm.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashley T
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We have stayed in Gili Palms Resort in March 2017. We were group of 14 people. The resort itself is very well located in quiet location but very close to all amenities and ocean. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Big thumb up is nice and huge swimming pool. Breakfast was higher average with selection of juices,coffee or tea. Staff was very helpful.
Big thanks to Mr. Memet (manager) He was very helpful in many aspects.
Gili Trawangan itself is beautiful island and i would definitely stay in this resort again.
Miro

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Right next to the mini golf but a 100m walk to the beach which doesn't sound like much but on gili t it is, far enough away from the centre to avoid the loud music but close enough to walk to the bars and clubs, on the beach with the most turtles, rooms are nice took some time to cool down the room tho but overall a nice place

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Just perfect, pool extremely clean, beach towels provided. Breakfast was provided and cooked fresh (no COLD Bain Marie) food at this resort. Rooms are spacious and very clean.
50 meters to the beach, with crystal clear water.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

As a solo female traveller, this hotel has been one of the highlights on a four month break from the working world!
My room was super clean, plenty of hangers in cupboard & better stocked fridge than a few 5 star hotels I could mention with fair pricing also rare in the hotel world.
I had no problem with shower or toilet pressure, both worked fine in my room. Loved the pool & surrounding greenery, perfect place to chill out & relax.
Really enjoyed my breakfast at the hotel, cooked quickly, good choice , my favourite was banana pancakes.
All the staff were attentive, happy & helpful but I do want to mention in particular Memet who I did tell was good enough to get a job in anywhere in the world. His attention to detail was impressive & he never seemed to stop working yet he was always there with a smile politely asking how I was & if I needed any help re restaurants, excursions. A lovely, lovely man & if the owner is reading this the guy is a total asset & cornerstone to the success of yr hotel. I did notice in the staff bedroom which yes I think was Memets room that there was no air conditioning, please please good staff deserve to be looked after. I haven't been impressed with many other hotels managers so far on this trip, many seem brain dead.
Lastly yes the hotel is towards end of the strip down a dark lane but as a solo female with my trusty torch I felt totally safe especially as the local neighbours would wish me good night, I enjoyed chatting & smiling to them during the daytime.
I would love to return to Gili T and would 110% stay in this boutique hotel again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo