“Safe and at ease”
Review of Scubali - Diving Bali Academy - CLOSED

Scubali - Diving Bali Academy
More attraction details
Owner description: Vila Ombak Diving. Diving Courses and Fun Dives for everyone.
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Vila Ombak for 6 days in the beginning of August.

Our son aged 13 took his JOW certificate just 6 months ago and needed to build his confidence underwater. Vila Ombak diving Academy was the perfect place to do just that and during our many dives with Awi, Jenny, Tino and all the other great staff at the diveshop my JOW went from being slightly nervous and hesitant about diving to becoming an underwater addict (like his dad).

Throughout our encounter with Vila Ombak, we felt safe and the team had an excellent eye for what we needed and how far they could take us.

The dive sites at the Gilis are good and a perfect place to build experience and confidence.

We will be back!

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Very adequate instructor and a helpful crew. A lot of fun but very serious about safety. Nice diving and a lot to see.
Thx Michael & Yvonne.

1  Thank MichaelvKuilenburg
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were excited to learn to dive and we stopped by the dive school (we were also staying at Vila Ombak) as soon as we arrived. Jeanne was first to welcome us and she did a fantastic job of explaining our options and helping us. She didn't push us to make a decision about whether or not we wanted certification and instead let us go with the Discover Scuba and decide as we went along (it was out honeymoon so we were reluctant to spend time on homework). That afternoon, we were in the pool with Sam in a small group (4 of us) learning the basic skills. Sam was patient, supportive and a great teacher.

The next morning we were off for the reef. Michael, our guide, was phenomenal. The diving was great. Right off the bat, we saw a sea snake, lion fish, clown anemones, sea turtles, eels and much of the other life on the reef. We were hooked and Vila Ombak was ready to support. We decided to just keep on with three more dives (afternoons and mornings).

On our last dive, they even accommodated or request for an underwater video of my wife and I. We were exceptionally pleased with both the video quality and price!

All together, we felt like we made new friends and had a wonderful time. We felt very safe with the equipment, boats and terrific guides. Everyone was patient and laid back. We certainly hope we can visit again!!!

1  Thank MushySuitcases
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Very nice courteous staff who accommodated my snorkeling trip request and even provided a great guide for me. They went out of their way to ensure I had a great trip and had a very nice and dependable boat.

1  Thank Jim G
BaliDivingAcademy, Owner at Scubali - Diving Bali Academy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Hello Jim,

Thank you very much for the review.

Snorkelers and divers are the same for us as you can see, we are happy to read a great time and really looking forward to share more time together in Gili Trawangan or maybe in Bali next time!

All the best!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Would highly recommend it. Jono was my instructor and he was the best. Very experienced and highly professional. I am looking forward toy return visit.

1  Thank Maria T

Thank you very much for diving with us and for the review Maria,

We are looking forward to dive with you again!

Best Fishes