All reviews banana pancakes gili t amazing staff beautiful pool fantastic stay the hotel staff accommodation island comfort privacy
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night a week ago. Got room by lucky. It's so big and nice room with confy big bed, TV, AC, big wardrobe and wide enough bathroom with hot and cold water. And the most I like was the swimming pool in front of my room. It looked so beautiful at night. The hospitality also so amazing. Mark was so kind and also his staffs. I'll back there for sure when I come to Gili T.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Aaliku is an oasis on Gili T. Walk thru the doors and you're welcomed with a smile and a cool drink. Everyone (yes everyone) at these bungalows are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Delicious breakfast served by the pool (or at your bungalow).

It's my third time staying here. The beds are very comfortable, spacious bathrooms, even a safe, and you gotta love that cool air con that happily keeps you sleeping through the night. Close to everything but off the main drag so it's quiet.

Across the street is a store if you need anything. Mark and crew will refer you to tasty restaurants that you can get to with the bikes that are included with your room booking.

Highly recommend. We'll be back again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights & found Reza & his fellow staff to be so warm & welcoming! Aaliku Bungalows has such a relaxed vibe to it! I always felt soo relaxed & so at home walking back through the doors to the Bungalows. Reza makes you feel like family!

My room was very spacious!! I had a huge Queen size bed, which felt more like a king size bed! The toilet was clean with plenty of extra toilet paper. The shower was an indoor/outdoor style shower - with shampoo/conditioner/shower gel supplied. Water was supplied on arrival & I received it for my breakfast each morning also. The room had a fridge in it too! I'm

The room had a safe mounted on the wall, however I never use safe's for personal opinion reasons.

Breakfast each morning included was DELICIOUS!! So tasty! I think I had banana pancakes 3 of my 4 mornings :)

You can hear one of the Mosques on the island from this place - BUT... you can hear the mosques EVERYWHERE on the island. If you don't want to be woken up at 4am whilst staying on Gili T - you must take Ear plugs :)

I highly, highly recommend Aaliku Bungalows! I will stay again when I return to Gili T!

(Also, very easy to find, and walk to from the spot where the boats drop you off! - about a 4-5 min walk!)

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

A perfect little oasis in an ideal location just off the strip and a stones throw to the harbour!
We didn't have a bad word to say about Aaliku. Service was exceptional, location could not be more ideal and the pancakes are the best! Don't even think about it, just book it!!
The mosque is nearby but we found it very atmospheric and tranquil. It never once kept us up or interrupted our sleep.
Incredible diving!! We were recommended to Manta Dive (1 minute walk away) and was not disappointed. In fact, we followed every recommendation from the amazing staff at Aaliku and every one of them was spot on.
Stop reading, start booking! I might see you there because I'll be back for sure :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We booked this place through AirBnb - initially staying up the road at their other property, and then moving here when our friend visited from Oz.

It's a little island of tranquility, despite being a stones throw from the main strip. The little pool is a great place to cool off with a beer, and chat to the other travellers. The beds are big and comfortable, the AC does its job admirably (a necessity when the humidity hits 80%) and the staff were all helpful and friendly.

Particular thanks to Adam and Mark, for taking us out to the best sunset spot, and making our holiday that bit more special.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends