All reviews gili t the main beach area per day coconut trees fantastic resort beautiful oasis air con hot water shower stayed here for one night mosquito net perfect stay rent bikes tea coffee pancakes horse and cart min walk breakfast was included
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I came here with my partner and it was the best all around.
The air con didn’t work when we arrived but the managed to get someone out to fix it the same day and were great about that.

The pools are lovely to enjoy and I love the bar at the pool where I could order and eat there too.

I loved the menu and the food was enjoyable, the staff were very accommodating when we wanted to change stuff about with what we liked and not liked about the menu items, also the cocktails are delicious.

The beds are comfortable. The shower took a while to get hot water but that’s okay as everything else in the room was fantastic and they have an amazing dvd collection if you wish to have a quiet night in for a change with all the nights out they have here.

I find it great the hotel offer bikes to use to help get around the island

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The bungalows where huge and nice with warmwater and AC.

For me the pool was a minus cause it felt dirty and The other pool was not even workng.

An other little minus was the price og the bikes if you are two People its 80 000 for one day and we are used to pay 50 for a motorbike. And with the location of the resort i think it would be nice with a little cheaper.

Some plus for this place, is absolutly the most friendly staff i ever met. They are soo nice and specialy girl in frontdesc!! Another plus is the food. Its Good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
OwnerOasis, Manager at Trawangan Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for providing some areas we can improve. Yes we have been undertaking maintenance on our 2 pools and this is now complete.
If you rent a bike fter 2pm it is half price, so you can save some money that way. The environment is very hard on bikes and we charge that price for replacement and maintenance.
Yes our staff are great and we constantly get good reports for their friendliness.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights back during my visit to gili. Mark who is the owner is super helpful. So is his staff. I was told the property is located far from the harbour but its just a 15 mints carriage drive. There is a beautiful swimmimg pool here to laze around all day. The beach is 2 mints walking distance from the property with lot of amazing restaurants and dive school also which can be reached in 5 mints by foot. Excellent location. Plus the staff helps u with a map of the island and all the best sights and restaurants and clubs around.
The rooms are huge and spacious with a safe and hangers, tv, everything provided for. Soaps and shampoos are provided for. There is a clothes rack to hang ypur wet bikins and towels on right outside the room. There is also a seating couch outside the room to enjoy chilling there in the evening. Bathrooms are huge.

They also serve tea amd cake in the afternoon complimemtary. It is not to be missed. Loved the cake. The breakfast is good and filling too with cornflakes, tea, coffee, fruits and eggs to order or even Indonesian breakfast if u prefer with generous quantity. They also hv bicycles to rent here.
Absolutely loved my stay here.

Absolutely loved my stay here

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Getaway727357
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a great atmosphere, it's quiet during the day, the restaurant food is good and the pool is good.

I have a couple of issues 1. The rooms never got cleaned for any of the time I stayed there and 2. I got woken up multiple times, every night by noise from other guests. The room walls are too thin and I could hear people at 0300 4 to 5 rooms along.

Perhaps just my experience as it is a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I had a nice stay at this hotel. The gardens and pool are really beautiful. Staff are really friendly and helpful and had no problems organising transport/tours for us. There is free hot and cold drinking water available which is useful. We stayed in one of the wooden cabins. The terrace area with views of the gardens and pool is nice. Bed was super comfortable and big. I would probably advise to book the non-wooden cabins. They can get quite hot during the day and the other cabins seemed a bit nicer and more modern. The hotel is situated a bit away from the main beach areas. This is not a problem during the day as you can rent bicycles for cheap from the hotel. However, if you plan to stay out past dark any night then you should probably stay a bit closer. The path to the hotel from the main beach area is dark, long and bumpy. The breakfast is okay but pretty basic and not on par to other hotels that I stayed in in Bali within a similar price range. However, I did eat it every day and it definitely served it's purpose. It did deter us from eating other meals at the hotel restaurant though. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple