Review Highlights
Best Reflexology Massage ever

I had a 60minutes reflexology Massage with Andi, who is very professional and described everything... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
33annikah
via mobile
Reflexology for feet and pedicure

Kadek and Ria were a wonderful treat to out tired feet! You have to come feel these angel hands rub... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Companion42778544029
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage balinese massage great massage scallywags resort relaxing atmosphere min massage indian head massage manicure and pedicure ginger tea gili t professional staff my friend therapist shellac andy island manager
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed at another villa but had the spa recommended. Andy came to us and we were extremely happy with his deep tissue massage. We have both been under the weather and felt so much better afterwards. Thank you Andy

Date of experience: June 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi soobi9,

Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star love! So happy to hear that Andy looked after you guys, I have passed on your comment about him, and he's well chuffed!

We hope to see you back on the island soon, and if you do, come and say hello!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were recommended Wagwan spa by a friend and were not disappointed! We had a couples hot stone massage which was fantastic. Staff very professional and friendly.

Welcomed with a ginger tea and the opportunity to choose our massage oil!

The treatment was wonderful. Very relaxing and they spent over 60mins with us! The only downside was the occasional smell of drains that wafted in from the bathroom during the treatment!! Maybe they need to call a plumber!

Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Gary M,

Thank you so much for the fabulous 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the staff and they are well chuffed! I'd also like to thank you for letting us know about the occasional smell, it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. We will definitely get this looked at and fixed immediately.

Come and see us on your next trip to Gili Trawangan, we will ensure there will be no downside towards your wonderful relaxing time.

Take care for now.

Lexy

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The spa was quaint, value for money and great. I took the Indian Head massage which was for head, shoulder and neck. It was pretty good. My friend did a foot massage. We enjoyed it so much that we sent our husbands later that evening to experience the foot and head massage...

Dear Junkeatarian,

Thank you for taking the time out to share you experience with us and the rest of the travelers. We are very happy to hear that your group had a wonderful experience with us.

Come and say hello on your next visit!

Take care for now.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Scallywags hotel and decided to try the spa which was right next door to my room. As well they give 20% discount to the guests of the hotel. Very relaxing atmosphere in the spa, superpleasant team! Tried Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. Loved both of them. Planning to do more! Andy is really great, very professional. Can highly recommend the place and Andy!

Date of experience: June 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. I showed Andi your kind words about him and he was well chuffed! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye when you checked out.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I absolutely love massages and this is without a doubt one of my favourite place i have been so far. I went there twice, 2 days in a row, first time for a 2 hours " Mash It Up " massage and the second time for a "4 hands massage " lasting 1 hour. My massage therapists were lovely and professional, the facilities were clean, the massage rooms well decorated and spacious and there was a very relaxing atmosphere. If you are looking for the best place to have a massage and relax in Gili Trawangan i wouldnt recommend enough having a visit at Wagwan Spa. You will certainly come back again.

Date of experience: May 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Vo00,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your great experience with the rest of the travelers! I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the team, and they're well chuffed.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon.