Review Highlights
Reflexology for feet and pedicure

Kadek and Ria were a wonderful treat to out tired feet! You have to come feel these angel hands rub... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Companion42778544029
via mobile
Wagwan spa experience

Today I had spa nail shellac treatment. Thanks so much RIA (spa supervisor) for beautiful nails! I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Veronika N
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

All reviews great massage deep tissue massage scallywags resort min massage indian head massage manicure and pedicure ginger tea gili t professional staff my friend shellac bali island skills team
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The spa was quaint, value for money and great. I took the Indian Head massage which was for head, shoulder and neck. It was pretty good. My friend did a foot massage. We enjoyed it so much that we sent our husbands later that evening to experience the foot and head massage...

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Junkeatarian,

Thank you for taking the time out to share you experience with us and the rest of the travelers. We are very happy to hear that your group had a wonderful experience with us.

Come and say hello on your next visit!

Take care for now.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Scallywags hotel and decided to try the spa which was right next door to my room. As well they give 20% discount to the guests of the hotel. Very relaxing atmosphere in the spa, superpleasant team! Tried Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. Loved both of them. Planning to do more! Andy is really great, very professional. Can highly recommend the place and Andy!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. I showed Andi your kind words about him and he was well chuffed! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye when you checked out.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I absolutely love massages and this is without a doubt one of my favourite place i have been so far. I went there twice, 2 days in a row, first time for a 2 hours " Mash It Up " massage and the second time for a "4 hands massage " lasting 1 hour. My massage therapists were lovely and professional, the facilities were clean, the massage rooms well decorated and spacious and there was a very relaxing atmosphere. If you are looking for the best place to have a massage and relax in Gili Trawangan i wouldnt recommend enough having a visit at Wagwan Spa. You will certainly come back again.

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Vo00,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your great experience with the rest of the travelers! I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the team, and they're well chuffed.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious ginger tea and cold towel on arrival.
The service here is outstanding. Went back 3 times. Hair therapy treatment is a must after swimming and being in the sun. Enid is amazing at this treatment.
I also had the sunburn therapy after a hot day in the sun. My pain was gone after this.
Group of 6 of us and we all went back repeatedly and we all loved it.

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi LG12363,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the rest of the travelers. I have passed on the great review to the rest of the staff, and they are well chuffed, especially Andi.

Come and say hello on your next trip to Gili T island. Take care for now.

Lexy

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We had a couples massage here whilst we were on Gili T. The therapists are well trained and the massages are really good and professional. The rooms for the massages are really nice and "spa like". I only wish that we found this place sooner - we would have had more massages here during our stay on the island.

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Jen20152015,

Thank you very much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time out to write us such great review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great time with us.
Next time you're on the island, drop by and say hello now that you know where we are.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.