Review Highlights

friendly and caring staff

Reviewed 13 July 2018
hannah0823
Seoul, South Korea

All reviews great massage deep tissue massage scallywags resort min massage indian head massage manicure and pedicure ginger tea gili t professional staff my friend shellac bali island skills team
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today I had spa nail shellac treatment. Thanks so much RIA (spa supervisor) for beautiful nails! I recommend Ria, she is professional. Check the photo
Such a great time in GilinT again!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Veronika N,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the rest of the world.
I have passed on your feedback to Ria and she was extremely happy!
Ps. That is my absolute favorite color!

We hope to see you back on the island soon!

Regards,
Lexy & Wagwan Spa Team

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Above all, I was impressed by the attentive care and kindness of the staff. I decided to use aromatherapy as a base course and get a massage, but Sunburn showed me the care to replace it with the cooling treatment that is right for it. The reception staff was very friendly and the massage staff were very friendly too. They did not forget their smile and they even paid attention to checking my condition during the massage. Scallywags's guests can get 20% discount, so I visited there every day during the stay.
스캘리왁스의 모든 부서가 그렇듯이 직원들이 매우 친절하였다. 햇볕에 많이 그을린 부분은 특별히 쿨링 마사지로 대체해주었으며 마사지를 받는 내내 강도 등 괜찮은지 체크해주었다. 스캘리웍스 투숙객은 20% 디스카운트도 받을 수 있었기에 투숙하는 동안 매일 이용하였다. 매우 만족 스러웠음!!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear hanna k,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to share your experience with the rest of the travelers and for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the team, and they are very happy to hear about it!

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Reiya, Tia, Andy and Masia were amazing therapists! My friend and I ended up visiting this spa twice per day for our trip in Gili! Highly recommend

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi Steph L,

Thank you so much for the love! We loved having you and Angela at Wagwan Spa! I have passed on your love to Riya, Tia, Andy and Misa and they are well chuffed!

We hope to see you back on the island soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I wanted to love this place. The staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was great. However, my services both had issues. My pedicure was not up to par. The girl didn’t use a top coat, so the nails looked dull. By the next morning, they were smudging and chilling. I returned the next day, and the fixedot for free. It wasn’t much better. Maybe it was a bad bottle of color. I returned that night for a 9 pm massage. They charged my credit card before the treatment and the receipt paper was out. She wanted to charge it again because of that situation, when it was clear it already went through and swiping again would have charged me double. It took until 9:15 to try to figure out the issue, but my massage still ended at 10 pm- giving me a 45 minute massage. When I mentioned it to the girl at the desk, she told me I could go back in for fifteen minutes- after already changing. I declined. This place charges higher prices than other places which I was fine with because it seemed the quality was better, but it wasn’t.

1  Thank Jill S
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Jill S,

We are extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties. Problems in customer service is not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourseleves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you.

I have investigated further with our spa team and accounting department to ensure you have not been double charged for the treatment you had, and nothing has gone through twice from our end. But if it is showing otherwise on your end, please do not hesitate to email me at lexy@scallywagsresort.com and we will rectify the matter immediately.

I have briefed the staff about our standard operational procedure for treatments and customer service and ensure this won't happen again in the future.

We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you are still on the island, please send me an email and I will do my best to remedy your experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed at another villa but had the spa recommended. Andy came to us and we were extremely happy with his deep tissue massage. We have both been under the weather and felt so much better afterwards. Thank you Andy

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi soobi9,

Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star love! So happy to hear that Andy looked after you guys, I have passed on your comment about him, and he's well chuffed!

We hope to see you back on the island soon, and if you do, come and say hello!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were recommended Wagwan spa by a friend and were not disappointed! We had a couples hot stone massage which was fantastic. Staff very professional and friendly.

Welcomed with a ginger tea and the opportunity to choose our massage oil!

The treatment was wonderful. Very relaxing and they spent over 60mins with us! The only downside was the occasional smell of drains that wafted in from the bathroom during the treatment!! Maybe they need to call a plumber!

Thank you!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Gary M,

Thank you so much for the fabulous 5 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the staff and they are well chuffed! I'd also like to thank you for letting us know about the occasional smell, it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. We will definitely get this looked at and fixed immediately.

Come and see us on your next trip to Gili Trawangan, we will ensure there will be no downside towards your wonderful relaxing time.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The spa was quaint, value for money and great. I took the Indian Head massage which was for head, shoulder and neck. It was pretty good. My friend did a foot massage. We enjoyed it so much that we sent our husbands later that evening to experience the foot and head massage...

Dear Junkeatarian,

Thank you for taking the time out to share you experience with us and the rest of the travelers. We are very happy to hear that your group had a wonderful experience with us.

Come and say hello on your next visit!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Scallywags hotel and decided to try the spa which was right next door to my room. As well they give 20% discount to the guests of the hotel. Very relaxing atmosphere in the spa, superpleasant team! Tried Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. Loved both of them. Planning to do more! Andy is really great, very professional. Can highly recommend the place and Andy!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Balinese massage and deep tissue massage. I showed Andi your kind words about him and he was well chuffed! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye when you checked out.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I absolutely love massages and this is without a doubt one of my favourite place i have been so far. I went there twice, 2 days in a row, first time for a 2 hours " Mash It Up " massage and the second time for a "4 hands massage " lasting 1 hour. My massage therapists were lovely and professional, the facilities were clean, the massage rooms well decorated and spacious and there was a very relaxing atmosphere. If you are looking for the best place to have a massage and relax in Gili Trawangan i wouldnt recommend enough having a visit at Wagwan Spa. You will certainly come back again.

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Vo00,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your great experience with the rest of the travelers! I have passed on your positive review to the rest of the team, and they're well chuffed.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious ginger tea and cold towel on arrival.
The service here is outstanding. Went back 3 times. Hair therapy treatment is a must after swimming and being in the sun. Enid is amazing at this treatment.
I also had the sunburn therapy after a hot day in the sun. My pain was gone after this.
Group of 6 of us and we all went back repeatedly and we all loved it.

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi LG12363,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the rest of the travelers. I have passed on the great review to the rest of the staff, and they are well chuffed, especially Andi.

Come and say hello on your next trip to Gili T island. Take care for now.