Review Highlights
Best Spa Experience to Date

Fitri and Ria made us feel so relaxed and were very friendly. We had massages and both got our... read more

Reviewed 1 January 2019
Deanna R
Newcastle, Australia
via mobile
Best Reflexology Massage ever

I had a 60minutes reflexology Massage with Andi, who is very professional and described everything... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2018
33annikah
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gili Trawangan
from USD 27.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage balinese massage great massage indian head massage ginger tea gili t professional staff my friend reflexology ria andi shellac mani pedi island manager skills
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We had a couples massage here whilst we were on Gili T. The therapists are well trained and the massages are really good and professional. The rooms for the massages are really nice and "spa like". I only wish that we found this place sooner - we would have had more massages here during our stay on the island.

Date of experience: May 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Jen20152015,

Thank you very much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time out to write us such great review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great time with us.
Next time you're on the island, drop by and say hello now that you know where we are.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Best Regards,
Wagwan Spa Team

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to Scallywags Gili T and to my delight they now have an amazing onsite spa.
I was delighted to secure an appointment today after travelling for five weeks my head and feet were in desperate need of some serious TLC.
I cannot praise this spa highly enough for their attention to detail, professional skills and amazing ambience.
Job well done guys, a fantastic addition to an outstanding organisation.

Date of experience: April 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi ammmanda2002,

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time out to give us a five star review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,
Wagwan Spa Team

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My sister, friend and I had several treatments at Wagwan while we were on Gili T and loved everything! Lexi and the lovely team were so friendly and accommodating - they even have us a bottle of champagne! The best treatments were the cram bath and the hot stone massage. Highly recommend this little oasis!

Date of experience: March 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Enjoy the rest of your holiday in Bali!

Please send our regards to Lisa and Ashley, from all of us here at Wagwan Spa. We look forward to looking after you ladies again in the future!

Take care for now.

Lexy

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was on Gili T for 5 nights (tonight is my last night). On 3 days I had treatments at Wagwan Spa. I had an Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and a Hot Stone Massage. From the first contact I felt welcomed and provided with a fabulous professional service. The space is welcoming, the people friendly and the skill of the masseuse was always first class. I feel totally renewed. I only wish I could find such beautiful massages that relaxed me so well back in Australia. Thank you to every one at Wangwan for helping me celebrate my 60th birthday with such awesomeness. I highly recommend going here and look forward to coming back again. sampai jumpa lagi

Date of experience: March 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi Rosie255103,

Thank you very much for the 5 star love. We are very happy to hear that you had a fabulous time celebrating your 60th birthday with us. I've told the staff about your positive review, and they are very happy to hear that.

Sampai jumpa lagi and take care.

Regards,
Lexy

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome spa treatment with awesome friendly staff. My brother had a buff and shine mani and pedi for men and I did the facial. We both fell asleep and woke up feeling a million dollars. As we were residents at Sallywags we received a further 20% discount what a bargain cheap and super relaxing. Booking a treatment each day. Thanks ladies..waka waka

Date of experience: March 2018
ScallywagsManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Wagwan Spa - Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Maria
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a great review! We are glad to here you enjoyed your treatments with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Regards