“Great food, reasonable price ”
Review of Locals Only Ibiza

Locals Only Ibiza
Ranked #60 of 561 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean Osteria located in Plaza del Parque, Ibiza Town. Serving farm to table cuisine made from some of the freshest ingredients on the island. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited twice in two days as we were so impressed with the food. Would strongly recommend the risotto balls to start and we were very happy with our choices for mains (steak, salmon, pancetta pasta and truffle mash with grilled vegetables also delicious). Sangria was the best we had during our stay. One of the group didn’t speak until she had finished her meal which is high praise!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I like it here, I visit quite often & the food is always of a good standard, the portions are not huge but are a good mix of quality & quantity & their house wine is cheap by the glass for Ibiza & good quality, most house wine is undrinkable in Ibiza, I usually share a main with my daughter & we leave full, they had an amazing beetroot soup a while back. I´d definitely recommend it & I have eaten in every restaurant in Ibiza, it´s now one of the only 4 places I return to on a regular basis. It´s refreshing that my daughter is a celiac & we have options to choose from in an italian restaurant. We always leave happy. Nice setting on the plazqa as well.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great lunch at Locals only!
I took the 15 euros menu which was very good value for impeccable bresaola, home made tortellini and delicious pudding, while my friend had a giant a la carte "Milanese" and simple yet delicious tomato salad.
Very good ingredients, well prepared and served.
The glass of red wine was also tasty and well priced.
We ll be back for more!

1  Thank Celine N
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

As always we had a great evening enjoying pure good wholesome food prepared from local produce where possible.
The fixed menu and specials offer an excellent variety of dishes to choose from. My personal advise for steak eaters is order the Skirt steak (Entraña). Far tastier than any ribeye, sirloin or filet steak. A little more ‘meaty’ but at Locals Only an absolute treat.
For desert lovers leave space for a death by chocolate: the Flourless Chocolate Soufflé will only bring moans and groans and a lot of mmmmmmmmm’s :)
To top it the restaurant offers a lot of superior mixes and cocktails. Once you become a patron you will want to keep coming back to experience the other dishes they have to offer :)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I visited with 4 friends on a busy friday night. We hadn't reserved but they squeezed us in.
Really nice ambience and tables inside and out. We chose to eat outside. Good choice of food options - I had the sausage pasta which was delicious but quite a small portion. Friends had the pork escalope, apltly named the the 'elephants ear' as it was huge. Sides cost extra and the meal with a glass of wine/beer and no starters came to about about 27 euros each. Not the cheapest but don't think Ibiza is cheap!