See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2009

After reading some of the reviews on this site i felt compelled to write one myself. We had booked the hotel for the first week of our honeymoon - but were slightly concerned when we read all the reviews commenting on the unfriendly staff and that they were not interested in you if you were not italian or german. never the less, we kept our reservation.

On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist, who advised that out room was not ready yet, but as it was a beautiful day - did we want to get our swimming stuff out our suitcases and wait by the pool and they would come and let us know when it was ready. We did this and after a couple of hours our room was ready and we fetched our suitcases from the room near reception where they had kindly offered to look after them and checked into our room.

I found all the staff to be friendly. Granted some of them did not speak english, but were able to grasp what i was asking for - i.e : a beer, or ice cream!

Yes, this a predominently foreign hotel, with mainly italian, german and spanish guests but this did not matter to us. We went on holiday to relax and spend quality time with one another - which was easy to do in such a beautiful setting. Breakfast is continental which was very nice - and gave me a great excuse to eat cake every morning, the pool area was never busy or overcrowded and very clean and tidy.

The rooms are decorated in a very modern way but very tastefully, you have everything you need including a brilliant shower. There is a flat screen tv but the channels are all spanish - but do you really go on holiday to watch t.v??

When we needed a taxi ordering at the end of our stay - the receptionist booked this for us. There is also a bus stop at the end of the road, with regular buses to and from Ibiza town, we used the bus service everyday to get around.

I would highly reccommend this hotel to anyone who wants to just get away from it all and do lots of relaxing in a beautiful peaceful setting.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zoezlb
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Went with my wife and some friends after thinking how good it looked on the website - they must have found a fantastic photographer!!!!
They've tried to do chic design on the cheap and it doesn't work. Service was poor (I get the idea because we spoke English, and tried Spanish but didn't speak Italian) and the rooms small. The best thing was location - 3 mins in the car from Jesus or Ibiza harbour and Pacha.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2009

We have stayed here many times and i felt i had to write a good review about it ,I LOVE IT, I discoverd it 3 years ago and have been back 6 times,
Ilove the island and have stayed at the pacha which was great ,the gran hotel very bland ,and hostal talamanca great but no pool and rooms very basic ,but it has charm .
But the one ,is the one we keep coming back too. I have a 12 year old son and a 25 year old son and my hubby .
recently 40 friends of mine stayed here for a 50th party and they all loved it ,
my parents in the 70 s loved thechillout music by the pool ,the pool area is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ,buffet food great,the bar is great with live saxophonist and its very very cheap compared to other hotels .............

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank vickilovesluxury
Reviewed 25 July 2009

a group of me and my friends stayed at the one while attending a friends wedding. the staff were rude and incompetent and one waiter, who couldnt be bothered to serve me a sandwich at 3pm even though his colleagues had served me every day before hand, told me to go [--] myself in Italian. Luckily I understood this remark and complained to the management. My shock and disgust at this treatment was in no way compensated by the manager, to whom I explained the incident. Another incident involved reception telling me that a friend hadnt paid their bill, when in fact they had. This information was none of my business and should have been kept within the privacy of my friend and the hotel. Completely unprofessional and did not live up to the beautiful pictures on the website. Televisions only had Spanish, German and Italian channels so nothing to do when overcast or in evenings. Completely out of the way also. We should have been warned by the management before hand that they do not cater to Englich-speaking folk. Only German and Italian coach trips. Never go there if you want to have fun in Ibiza

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank pat2009_9
Reviewed 16 July 2009

Where to start......check in was tricky as the girl kept speaking to us in german and we are english, however we finally got there. Our first room (of three) was pokey, had a musty smell which we quickly realised was because the patio door was fixed shut and broken so unable to be open (in 32 degree heat), so we went back to ask for another room and were told that there were no other rooms and then magically 5 mins later there was a room upstairs, this room was fine, modern, clean etc overlooking the pool.

Went down to "relax" by the pool however due to the police shooting range which is right next door and they were firing constantly from 4pm till atleast 9pm that night we we unable to. My husband went to complain and rang expedia also the rude receptionist told him that she was unable to check us out and find us another hotel as the manager would only be able to to that the next morning. The next morning the manager politely went out of his way to keep us at the hotel (prob due to expedia involvment) and offered us a suite in a quieter part which had lovely views and was really nice. We accepted the room on the promise from the manager that the shooting was not every day and all day like the rather rude recptionist had told us the previous night!!

The shooting noise was not constant but was loud when they started. We ended up going to nearby cala llonga beach all the time which was kind of our plan anyway as its our favourite, but it would have been nice to have a choice to stay at hotel noise free!

Last but not least the low flying jets are constant, (ear plugs required), they cut the grass at silly oclock in the morning and the music is blasting around the pool area so much you cant concentrate on your holiday book and your ipod needs to be turned up loud to drown out the "blissed out ibiza music" which would otherwise be lovely if the hotel didnt think they were supplying the whole island with poolside music!!!

The bar staff didnt understand us at all which meant a small bar bill to settle at the end of the week as we never bothered with the bar or restaurant at all!!

Looks like it should be a lovely hotel and it is if you dont mind noise and rude staff.

It was clean, trendy and lovely views of ibiza old town.

You will defo need to hire a care for this hotel TO BASICALLY GET AWAY FROM IT!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple