The One Ibiza
OD Ocean Drive(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
USD 430
Ryans Ibiza Apartments(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
USD 229
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 344/night.

Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
USD 268
USD 248
USD 250
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 283/night.

Simbad Hotel(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
USD 201
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 275/night.

Panoramic Apartments(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

Hotel Ses Figueres(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 186
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

USD 283
  • Breakfast included
El Hotel Pacha(Ibiza Town)
USD 568
Orbitz.com
Ibiza Gran Hotel(Ibiza Town)
USD 821
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2009

a group of me and my friends stayed at the one while attending a friends wedding. the staff were rude and incompetent and one waiter, who couldnt be bothered to serve me a sandwich at 3pm even though his colleagues had served me every day before hand, told me to go [--] myself in Italian. Luckily I understood this remark and complained to the management. My shock and disgust at this treatment was in no way compensated by the manager, to whom I explained the incident. Another incident involved reception telling me that a friend hadnt paid their bill, when in fact they had. This information was none of my business and should have been kept within the privacy of my friend and the hotel. Completely unprofessional and did not live up to the beautiful pictures on the website. Televisions only had Spanish, German and Italian channels so nothing to do when overcast or in evenings. Completely out of the way also. We should have been warned by the management before hand that they do not cater to Englich-speaking folk. Only German and Italian coach trips. Never go there if you want to have fun in Ibiza

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank pat2009_9
Reviewed 16 July 2009

Where to start......check in was tricky as the girl kept speaking to us in german and we are english, however we finally got there. Our first room (of three) was pokey, had a musty smell which we quickly realised was because the patio door was fixed shut and broken so unable to be open (in 32 degree heat), so we went back to ask for another room and were told that there were no other rooms and then magically 5 mins later there was a room upstairs, this room was fine, modern, clean etc overlooking the pool.

Went down to "relax" by the pool however due to the police shooting range which is right next door and they were firing constantly from 4pm till atleast 9pm that night we we unable to. My husband went to complain and rang expedia also the rude receptionist told him that she was unable to check us out and find us another hotel as the manager would only be able to to that the next morning. The next morning the manager politely went out of his way to keep us at the hotel (prob due to expedia involvment) and offered us a suite in a quieter part which had lovely views and was really nice. We accepted the room on the promise from the manager that the shooting was not every day and all day like the rather rude recptionist had told us the previous night!!

The shooting noise was not constant but was loud when they started. We ended up going to nearby cala llonga beach all the time which was kind of our plan anyway as its our favourite, but it would have been nice to have a choice to stay at hotel noise free!

Last but not least the low flying jets are constant, (ear plugs required), they cut the grass at silly oclock in the morning and the music is blasting around the pool area so much you cant concentrate on your holiday book and your ipod needs to be turned up loud to drown out the "blissed out ibiza music" which would otherwise be lovely if the hotel didnt think they were supplying the whole island with poolside music!!!

The bar staff didnt understand us at all which meant a small bar bill to settle at the end of the week as we never bothered with the bar or restaurant at all!!

Looks like it should be a lovely hotel and it is if you dont mind noise and rude staff.

It was clean, trendy and lovely views of ibiza old town.

You will defo need to hire a care for this hotel TO BASICALLY GET AWAY FROM IT!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katiemolly1
Reviewed 30 June 2009

Travel Date June 26th 2009, Booked this hotel with 7 other friends so 8 of us in total. When we arrived we had an awful time checking in, how difficult is it to check in 8 girls? , The reception staff had no manners they were rude and I have never come across a hotel were they refuse to call their guests a taxi when required instead they think that throwing a taxi card at us and demanding we call one ourselves is acceptable. Reception really struggled when it was busy and the language barrier clearly did not help. No hellos no friendly banter. The hotel is actually made up of small blocks of rooms, what troubled me was the hotel has given us 4 rooms in separate blocks and not had us together.

Once we got over the trauma of checking in, the actual hotel was in a really nice location and is lovely, the rooms are good to and I was not disappointed with that. The swimming pool area was great, loads of beds and beautiful views. The pool area is not quiet and relaxing there is the constant Ibiza beat being played so beware, often it can be quite lively, which I did enjoy.

The bar staff also had a language barrier but they were much better than reception. Approx 20 euros to bora bora and 25 euros to the airport.

All in all the hotel was a nice place the staff just spoiled it totally for me, it lacked professionalism and it they do not grasp the concept of customer service, as we discussed by the pool it was rough round the edges and could be one of the best hotels around if they just worked on the customer service.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Upon arriving at the one hotel, the lobby and surrounding area is very promising. Unfortunately, from here on everything goes downhill.

The management are very rude (receptionist better, but shouldn't the management be leading by example), and check-in was an ordeal. Service and politeness is certainly not their strength. I should point out that the bar staff were polite, and certain staff in the restaurant.

I think they have 2 classes of room - doubles and suites. We had a double. Note that the "double" beds are annoyingly 2 singles put together, and each half has its own sheet rather than a double sheet. Not too good for romantics! The rooms are tiny, and badly designed (the shower in the bathroom is positioned such that water leaks all over the floor). The air conditioning works well (not true of all ibiza hotels!). The balcony for the rooms is nice, but to be expected in a hotel in a hot country.

Hot water in the rooms is intermittent, luke warm. It seems they are trying to save money, as it was rectified by calling reception everytime we needed a shower. Pretty unbelievable, but true!

One positive is the pool area. The backdrop of the pool area, and hotel site, is picturesque as it is right on the coast. If you don't intend to spend much time in the rooms, this could redeem the hotel with you.

The hotel seems to attract a lot of German couples/newly weds. Not a criticism, but an observation.

Dinner is a buffet affair, and one sitting was enough to encourage me to never eat there again. There were one or two edible things amongst the salads starters table, but the mains were a case of "keep costs down" (fatty bits of chicken in a sauce, old fish etc). I think this is all-inclusive for many of the guests. Even many of the touristy restaurants in Ibiza town serve better food than this. The included wine (only tried the white on this occasion) was just about drinkable.

It's a real shame that this hotel fairs so badly, as there are some things that they got right, such as the pool. Ultimately though, staying here is an ordeal, not a pleasure. I would say the problem stems from the management down. Also, I think they are asking 200 euros a night during peak season, which is just shocking. Under new management, I think this business could be turned around by improving the food, refurbing the rooms, customer service etc.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2009

Our room was on the first floor with the balcony over the pool. Every morning we woke up because of an annoying tune they played to greet the Going customers. The room was a simple double but had a third bed (but was definitely small for three people). The restaurant had a lot of choices every night. The staff spoke fluently italian (better than spanish) and most of the tourists were from Italy. The hotel is 10 minutes away from the port of Ibiza and we spent a few euros taking cabs every night (you've got to call them yourself. you can also rent a motorbike at the reception); the pool was big and clean, the animation staff wasn't needed.
The hotel had just a low wall that sepatared the pool area from a rocky trail accessible to unknown Ibizians or possible thieves, and we heard that several robberies have occurred (not in our room though).

The last day of our vacation (Sept 1st 2008) we had our flight at 11.30 PM and so we scheduled the hotel checkout for Sept 2nd, but in the morning of 01/09 a rude receptionist, Alessandra (I guess that was her name), called saying we were late for checking out. We explained (for the second time, because she already knew it) that we had our checkout on 02/09 and she was like "you've never told me any of this. I have guests arriving so pack your bags and leave". We were disgusted by such rudeness.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends