See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2011

the hotel is located a little far from the city.... car is a must....

food is ok...

nice pool and very scenic if you get a room near the edge.... we were unlucky and had to stay in room which was far from the reception, pool and restaurant.... we went to relax by the pool, but as we came back to the room, we were tired again...

worst part was, we had to carry our own luggage to the room... very tiring....

rooms are not what we expected for this price....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank pratik06
Reviewed 27 September 2011

When my husband and I checked in, the staff was completely unapologetic about the fact that the one-bedroom suite we'd reserved was unavailable, and that we'd have to stay in a studio. While we did end up getting the larger room for the next two days of our three-day stay, it wasn't much nicer than the first room: they're all designed with dark brown tile floors and bathroom, drab brown curtains, the floor didn't appear to have been cleaned in a long time, the bed was just two cheap twin mattresses shoved together in a frame and headboard made of plywood, there was a large cobweb in the closet doorframe, and there were over 10 mosquitos and flies in the room that we had to kill over the period of an hour the first night, because they kept popping up everywhere when we thought we'd finally gotten them all. We were extremely uncomfortable sleeping there. The only decent thing about this hotel is that the shared grounds (like the outdoor pool and bar) are nice, but how can you really unwind and enjoy the amenities when you're grossed out by your accomodations? I wish I could get my money back. If you're not going to Ibiza to party, I'd recommend staying at an agrotourism hotel far from the city, and renting a car to get around.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Capybara22
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed at the One as part of a Wedding party. It was recommended by the groom, who lives in Ibiza 4 months of the year, and knows ALL the hotels on the island. So at once I knew I could trust his judgment and ignored any negative comments about the hotel that I previously read on TA.
The place was right up my street. I wouldn't say it's for everyone (not for families), but for me, it was exactly what I was looking for from an Ibiza hotel.
I found the service very good and friendly (both at reception and at the bar). Granted, they did not find my confirmed reservation when I arrived, but I remained calm and just let them get on with it and find an alternative, so I did get my room! I spoke in Spanish to them but noticed that they all spoke perfect English, Italian and German.
The whole swimming pool area was fantastic, super chilled, loved the music around the pool (in fact there was even a DJ at night spinning some excellent tracks in the bar!), it just added to the beautiful setting. The room was absolutely fine, everything worked as it should.
I didn't notice the shooting range at all.
There is a bus that leaves every hour and takes you into town within 15 mins. Taxis are pretty cheap in Ibiza as well.
The only thing I could think of is that it was pretty noisy in the morning, between housekeeping and people stirring in the room above (I would ask for a top floor room).
I would also suggest to write them a quick email a couple of days before arriving just to double check they can find your booking.
Apart from that, all I can say is that I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank BarcelonaBcn
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed at the One Hotel for a week and after reading mixed reviews on Trip I was unsure what to expect but we were very limited for choice as we left it last minute! The One is a 3 star hotel and I definitely wouldn't rate it any higher. The pool area is very nice with excellent views to Ibiza town and very clean with plenty of sun loungers. Reception staff are ok but can't offer much help when recommending restaurants etc. The rooms are clean but very basic and done cheaply, with ensuite shower. The hotel is set in its own grounds which are not maintained very well and that lets it down. The hotel is on its own so you will need a car; we travelled most of the island and there were plenty of gorgeous beaches. There is a bus service to Ibiza town for aboout 1.5 euros but they always seem to be late! The hotel is about 15 minutes drive from Ibiza town and about 5/10 mins from Talamanca. It is probably what you'd expect from a 3 star hotel and if you want any form of luxury it's not the right place!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I do not agree with any of the other reviews on trip advisor!
Please read my review and go to this beautiful hotel.
The One Ibiza Hotel is a prefect hotel within Ibiza. The location is spot on, the pool area is beautiful and laid back with great cabanas for relaxing on and the most amazing view of the Dalt Vila. When in Ibiza you must always hire a car to get around this beautiful island, visit the gorgeous beaches and some of the most amazing restaurants in the world! You are only 10 minutes from Ibiza Town, 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from ses salines beach. The accommodation is basic, clean and showers have lots of hot water with a great pressure. I am very well traveled and travel all over the world, I have very high standards. I visit Ibiza twice a year every year and stay somewhere different every time, this is far better than any accommodation I have stayed in on the island for this price range. I hope people can experience it for yourselves!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple