All reviewsleisurely breakfastroom was cleanold towngreat locationtapasminute walklate flightyogurtwalking distanceluggageportibizabalconytaxi
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and in a strategic location. The staff is nice, friendly and always available. My boyfriend and I spend an amazing time here. Brakfast is included, food is fresh and tasty. The room was clean and comfortable. We will come back for sure!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I found the hotel very nice and comfortable! I spent some days there with my sister and we received a very good, clean and hell accomodation, really professional and friendly were people at the reception, breakfast was excellent with fresh fruits, yoghurt, milk (of different kinds also for vegan and lactose intolerants!) and an excellent jamon!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms with a good breakfast. The staff is very helpful . Breakfast is also quite nice . It is within walking distance of cafes restaurants and shopping area . The beach and the old part of town is also within few mins walk.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Good value for money, very clean, decent shower, light breakfast included, very friendly staff. 5 minute walk to town center bars/shops. 10/15 walk to beach. Restaurant right next door at reasonable prices.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I liked: the good value, and is in a walking distance of shops, cafes, and historic old town. Waterfront is a 7 minute walk. There is a restaurant next door - with a friendly waitress-that serves dinner and tapas late. The Hostal staff are friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very basic, and small but quiet, we slept well. And the AC worked so well- I had to turn it off! Good WiFi. The breakfast was very ample. Good coffee and there is a lovely outside terrace. Thank you for storing our luggage after check out!
Taxi was inexpensive and quick at 9pm from the airport.
What I did not like? Smokers on the terrace ! the smoke makes me so light headed with jet lag. But not the fault of the management- or could they ask people to NOT smoke ?

Room Tip: Our room faced the street and we had no issues with noise- but it was Sunday when we woke up.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple