All reviewsa sea view roomhalf boardold townpool arealovely hotelstayed here for nightsmin walkwalking distance to ibiza townhotel barclean hotelsea frontpeak seasonen bossaquiet locationlong weekendnice poolnautica
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The hotel was beautiful, the location perfect--right on the water overlooking the beach and the boats moored in the crystal clear waters, walking distance to shops, restaurants, and night life!

The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff welcoming and helpful:)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
rrppnauticoebeso, Relaciones Públicas at Nautico Ebeso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Marisa,

Thank you for having taken the time to provide feedback on the hotel. We appreciate your positive comments and are glad that you enjoyed your time at Hotel Ebeso.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

It's my second time at this hotel and I returned because it was so nice ! This time things were quite different. It was just so noisy, in that people kept slamming their apartment doors all night. I have no problem with people partying ( and the room spec did say that the rooms are soundproofed) but the door slamming all night was just too much. I'm not sure what has changed but it wasn't like this before !

On the plus side, the food was delicious and the waiting staff in the restaurant were lovely. The rooms are clean and beds comfy, good shower and ideal location but I paid more for this hotel as I thought it was of a high standard - but it's not much better now than the cheaper Maritimo next door . It's not really a luxury hotel any longer and I'm sad about this

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the hotel. We recently renovated the doors in the hotel so as to allow for them to close more smoothly, efficiently and above all, automatically. The noise which you experienced is most likely attributed to the fact that our clients, for the most part, are unaware of the new hydraulic hinges and feel the need to pull the doors to, as opposed to letting them shut automatically. The doors are top of the range, more resistant, sound and fireproof doors, however this doesn't preclude the eventuality that clients slam them shut from time to time. Despite asking our customers to take care and respect the noise levels, we cannot always guarantee that each and every one will adhere to the exemplary behaviour we would ask of them.
Your comments are of great value to us and we are glad that you enjoyed the food, the restaurant, the room and the location. Once again we do apologise for any inconvenience experienced with regard to the new doors and the partying neighbours. Hopefully you might consider us again in the future and should you return one day, we will of course make a point of asking the occupants of the neighbouring rooms to take more care with the doors at night. Alternatively we would be happy to provide you with another room! Best regards!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked 2 nights at this hotel for our first visit to Ibiza. Upon checking into the hotel staff was very accommodating holding our bags until our room was cleaned and ready for us. We immediately noticed that everyone in the hotel and was welcoming and friendly going out of their way to give us tips for our stay.

The 2nd night of our trip we arrived back at the hotel and inquired about where to buy water at the front desk. The man was extremely unhelpful and replied that the hotel has no water for us and no places in Ibizatown were open for us to buy. As I have a medical condition, I found this a bit disturbing that the hotel could not provide us with any help with this matter. After the hotel next door provided us with water, I realized I did not have my room key. I went back to the front desk and asked politely for a new key card, when I was harassed and felt threatened by the man at the front desk. I was alone at the time and he continue to yell at me in a different language, but I could assume the words he was saying were not appropriate. I simply asked if I did something wrong to make him this angry and he continued to reprimand me for not having my key. I then asked him for his name and he yelled back at me “why do you need it?”

After a few minutes of convincing and apologizing to him, he eventually gave me my new room card. I felt uneasy and scared to stay that night in the hotel as I genuinely felt threatened by this angry man.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah H
rrppnauticoebeso, Relaciones Públicas at Nautico Ebeso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Shanharan,

We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with your feedback on the hotel and regret the fact that you had a bad experience with the night porter. We have taken this issue up with the person in question in order to make sure that this kind of situation doesn't arise again in the future. Once again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

Best regards.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife visited for a 4 night stay during late May. We had a sea view room which was very clean.
The hotel facilities were really good and we loved the pool area despite the fact that the water was freezing. Prices were reasonable and the breakfast choice was great. We did not bother with the restaurant at night as we wanted to try a number of restaurants around the old town. Overall no complaints and we would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank youdsy
rrppnauticoebeso, Relaciones Públicas at Nautico Ebeso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Youdsy,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. We're glad that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and that you enjoyed the breakfast. It's true that the temperature in May is still slightly on the chilly side and we apologise if you were inconvenienced by the cold water in the pool. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and appreciate your positive feedback.

Best regards!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

While the hotel looks great, like a 4 Star hotel should - nice, neutral decoration, smallish yet neat rooms, great pool deck, and terrace views to the sea etc...it’s just a shiny veneer, do not be fooled! It does not have the services nor amenities to EVER, in a million years call itself a 4 Star hotel.

First off, ask for a different room if you get no. 412! Upon checking in, we learned we had to “rent” the safe in our room to store our valuables, which was 5€ a day plus a 10€ deposit. I paid it begrudgingly, better safe than sorry I thought! There is also no room service...we called for ice and found out we had to go get it ourselves from the restaurant, which would only give me 2 small glasses and pretty much refused anything further. The mini-fridge in our room did not work. We called for it to be fixed and even went to the front desk to ask it to be fixed and nothing was done over our 5 day stay. So, we couldn’t even use that, which was very frustrating.

Walls are thin and you can hear everything (above and below). The ceiling fan also only had one speed (slowwww), and made a loud noise akin to a jet engine taking off. Tried to tell the staff and ask how to work it, but they simply looked at me like I was stupid and told me I was obviously not pressing the right switch, which was connected to the heating and AC. The staff did not seem to care at all, just scowled and offered no customer service, empathy or helpfulness whatsoever. They made it seem like it was my issue. I would have turned the fan off, was it not as hot as Hades in that room. People, bring your ear plugs and sleep naked!!

Next, we went to the pool and learned we had to leave 10€ deposit cash for each pool towel we got. No cards accepted! Why are you holding my money hostage? You are also not able to charge anything to the room, as the hotel requires you to open up a line to credit with them...what?! What year is it? I found this very strange. When I went down for breakfast they would not let me eat until I paid, and implied I would “forget”!!! I didn’t have my wallet on me, which I explained to the hostess and she refused! Again, couldn’t put it on the room, so since it was our last day and we needed to eat, I just didn’t fight it. At this point, I wasn’t surprised nor was I in the mood to argue. Side note, don’t pay for the breakfast, although it has variety, it certainly is not worth 11€...go down the road to La Soledad, amazing breakfast & service for less than 10€ and you can sit right by the water. #winning

But the biggest offence was that THERE WAS NO AC!! It was 22C / 75F outside and the hotel only had heating. Every night was spent sweating profusely and attempting something resembling sleep. The hotel staff told me that most of the other guest (not sure where they were hiding) wanted heating on and they had to universally switch it. Again, no helpfulness or accommodation whatsoever. This is NOT acceptable for a 4-Star hotel!

The only helpful person was the readheaded girl with fringe, who was lovely. Everyone else should be sent to hospitality school or fired immediately. Never going back and will dispute the hotel for a refund.

Room Tip: Sea view room, do not get front facing rooms as you will hear traffic and people.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family