All reviewstiny poolsister hotelthe sofa bedmin walkold towntoasterhairdryergymtaxiharbourbossabalconyseaeurosibiza
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this lovely hotel apartments outside of Ibiza town. The staff were so friendly & helpful. Rooms modern & comfortable. The breakfast was”the best” certainly the omelettes ,cooked to order , were the best I’ve ever tasted. Very close to the beach & about 15 minutes walk to the old town. And 10 minutes walk to playa d bossa. Highly recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I did my research before coming to Ibiza this June, this place popped up as I don't think it was here on my last visit. I saw the great reviews and thought I'd try my luck.
I was very pleasantly surprised at how great this hotel is.
The location is spot on, just a short walk to the beach with a Spar next door, bus stop outside and not far from the water taxi on the front. Taxi is about 6-7 euros to the harbour and about 12 euros to and from the airport. Reception happily call you one free of charge.
We had a studio apartment which was bright modern and has a fridge, sink, toaster, coffee machine, air conditioner and large bathroom with walk in shower. Our balcony looked out onto the street and over the restaurant and breakfast sitting area. Hardly a beach view but pleasant enough. Beds were single two by two which you can push together or not depending upon your arrangements. Had the advantage of being able to store your case underneath.
The breakfasts are typical continental with cold meats (inc smoke salmon), breads, rolls, eggs, cereals, selection of coffees with a huge bonus of freshemtly made croissants, pan au chocolat and omlettes/pancakse to order. Really knocked this up a notch for us! So much so we made a point of "trying" to come every morning.
Every interaction with the staff was very pleasant, many other reviewers have raved about the service but I cannot say I talked to anyone beyond a minute so I cant say the same. However I overheard plenty of exchanges where they were recommending the hell out of all sorts on the island which is great if needed.
This hotel is the sister hotel of of the Llobet which is yards away if you walk across the road towards the beach. This has the bonus of being able to use their large pool, gym, rent bikes for 15 euros a day (which I recommend) and use their baggage store and complimentary shower services - which was great for us on the last day.

I will be back here in a heartbeat, a fantastic stay and easily an excellent score from me!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We rented 3 apartments for a batchelor party. Extremely friendly personnel, spacious, modern and clean rooms, nice bathroom. Very generous breakfast (fresh eggs/pancakes).

only 6 EUR taxi to either ibiza harbour or Playa Den Bossa.

Only minor point is the rooftop pool is very small, so if you plan to stay in your hotel that may be less interesting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second time staying here and the hotel, breakfast and location were just as we enjoyed last time. This time we used the help of Valentina and Susanna to turn a great holiday into an amazing one which we didn’t want to end. Nothing was too much trouble for them helping with our group of 10 - pizzas, transport, cocktails etc. They were so helpful and made it a completely amazing holiday. It was the best customer service and really does make all the difference. See you again soon Susanna and Valentina!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Holidayer8791
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with friends for a long weekend and from start to finish the service was excellent and the standard of the rooms and cleanliness is outstanding. We all agreed we would highly recommend it. Thank you B Llobet. We will be back. Liz Dickinson

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends