“Great villa!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tcollis2
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Great villa!”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Booked this for 5 adults and 3 young teenagers and we had an excellent time.
Great communication with Kosta throughout which was very reassuring and Dmitri was there in arrival and departure.
The villa is up a hill, and the nearest shops are down the hill, so be prepared if you don't hire a car. However the quiet location and stunning views from the upstairs terrace more than make up for it.
Pool was fantastic, plenty of space, very clean and comfortable.
I'd certainly book again if visiting Tenerife.

10 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your feed-back, and welcome again whenever you can, and I'd certainly will book a bottle of red wine to have it whilst on Holiday. ;))
sbj57
“Spacious house with great views”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We were nine together staying in the house from 24th of June to 05th of July and liked the house, big and spacious and great view from the balcony over the sea, the swimming pool was very nice and the young used her a lot. I think it's necessary for people who want to stay in this house to have at least one car because it stands tall and is very steep slopes, and it is difficult to carry everything from the grocery store up the slopes (water beer wine and more Which is heavy and difficult to carry).
The facilities in the house were pleasant, but some things could have been better without much cost, the kitchen did not have any tools, little knives and other tools for cooking, and the tableware was quite low. It was not possible to cover the dining table without using many types of tableware, there are dishes and glasses. On the terrace which was very pleasant to sit and enjoy the scenery was an old sofa that was all in holes that were hidden by rags That said the house very spacious and comfortable with a decent air conditioning, and wonderful views but lacking in equipment.

16 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for your positive review.
Some renovation has been scheduled for the end of August, so the small thing you mentioned wil be fixed soon.
Thank you, and looking forward to host you again in future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“If you are looking for luxurious you will be disappointed!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Family of 10 stayed at this villa end of May/beginning of June. This property was not as was described when we booked and paid....property has 3 bathrooms, not the 4 described when we booked. If you are a large please be aware and one of the 3 bathrooms has a terrible drainage/odour issue! I would hope the owner has now upgraded security I.e. Locks on all doors....this was not the case when we stayed! Furnishings very old, damaged and tired, hence not an accurate description to say luxurious. The sea views are great and on a positive when you do have issues to flag (and I'm sure you will have) the owner and his team will address these quickly....e.g. Our gas for cooking running out after just 3 days! These are the only positives I can think of and without these my rating would be 'terrible' rather than 'poor'. Tenerife was a lovely place with loads to do. Look elsewhere to stay else like us you are likely to end up disappointed!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for you taking time to share your concerns regarding my Villa.
I am very sorry to hear you didn´t fully enjoy your stay in the Villa, as we take very seriously what my clients say and desire.

A big thank you for the positives which you mentioned.
I am sure you also appreciated the transfers we have arranged for you as per your desire from and to the a/p, free late check-in at about 2am in the morning, and free upgrade for 2 extra people to accommodate in the Villa as per your petition.

I realise the fact you wasn´t very happy with the situation when I had few times to call you to order when there were numerous complaints from the neighbours-residents in the area about your group disutrbing them during their sleeping hours, due to tremendous noise, screaming, high music etc., at late hours at night (after midnight) and early hours in the morning (before 9am). As I informed you, my neighbours threatened me to report you to the local Сitу Наll and Guаrdiа Сivil, which cost me a lot of efforts to stop them from doing so.
I also understand you was not very happy after I have asked you (when my technician reporrted ьу you guys were manipulating the heater in my pool, puting it to up 42 (!!!) degrees without having qualification to do so) to stop doing it, and if needed asking my staff to do that for you... I am sure you will appreciate and agree you won´t be happy neither in my place, and you will call to order your guests as well in similar situation, bearing in mind that a new heating pump for the pool of up to 90m3 of water will cost around 3,500 Еurоs (!!!).

The rest of the things are probably not even deserved to be commented, as unfortunately I do not think you are not completely honest, and I can feel you still very upset with the facts I mentioned above, so know where all these "dissapointments" are coming from... I know you tried... but... and excuse me for that, - I do not feel and agree at all I had to pay you a compensation as you "modestly" demanded. Probably totally oposite, I feel I was very patient with your group. I know from this рlаtfоrm´ stаff you threatened to leave a horrible review against my property if you won´t get your money back... Well you had you revenge... And I feel very sorry for that.
I still believe you are not right, and I сеrtаinly do not like to be blасКМаilеd...

Once more to say THANK YOU for staying in my property, and for leaving it in a clean and organized state, which is much appreciated. All the best to you and all your family.
alan b
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Spacious villa ideal for up large family”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Quiet location with excellent sea views. Large villa with excellent pool ideal for large family. Numerous patios surrounding the villa .

Your age range 65+
18 Apr 2017
Thank you for your feed back, and hope to see you back soon.
philbrett...
Rushden, United Kingdom
“New Year Family Getaway”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

What a wonderful place, we arrived at the Villa to meet Dimitri who was very helpful and showed us round. Everything was as expected and nothing was out of order, it was a last minute booking for a family getaway (7 of us) over New Year and speaking with Kosta every day leading up to our arrival filled me with confidence as there are so many fraudulent rentals in Tenerife that there is always concerned.
The rooms are spacious and seemed everything we could want was provided, my wife’s parents and my own were overjoyed by the surprise trip and amazed by the size and quality of the villa, we were able to spend the New Year all together in a wonderful location that viatenerife provided.
The beach was a couple of minute car ride down into the town where there are a couple of supermarkets and many bars and restaurant, with older parents with us on the trip we didn’t walk much as the hills are quite steep but for a younger family walking everywhere wouldn’t be a major problem.

9 Jan 2017
I am very happy and it is really nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and also wanted to say THANK YOU for leaving my Villa in such a clean and organised state.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you family and friends, and looking forward you to your next visit to Tenerife! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing