“Wonderful sunset”
Review of La Pina

La Pina
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: Small cozy restaurant with the view of ocean. Tasty dishes, classical cocktails and cold beer. Variety of tasty starters, main courses and our homemade desserts! Our friendly staff is waiting for you!
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a wonderful evening with friends watching sunset in the restaurant. Staff is very friendly and makes amazing cocktails!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for fish and chips and some cocktails. Staff were pleasant especially the guy with a beard, cheers man, thanks a lot.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food with an amazing view on the sunset. The shrimps were just delicious and the baby ribs full of flavor. If you want to have a meal looking to the sunset in a very friendly place with a very friendly staff this is what you’re looking for. Can’t wait to go back to Tenerife to repeat the experience!

1  Thank RuiS1616
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I am glad that I found this nice restaurant! Firstly, the staff was super friendly! The environment is really nice and realaxing, music wasn't too loud as usual at restaurans so it's a huge plus. But the biggest impression was "Home made burger with a home made chips". Absolutaly the best burger and chips I have eaten in Tenerife and I tried about 7-8 diffetent places!!! After that we were coming very day to eat at this place. We have tried pasta, steaks,burgers, salads and all the food was hight quality, fresh and delicious. I was feeling that we were eating in hight quality restaurant if low prices. If you are looking for a nice place to spent your time and get a really good food, I and 3 my friends are recommending 100% to go at "La Piña".
Thanks one more time guys!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

It is a nice little restaurant with very friendly staff. The steak however did not suit us. We'd probably have something else next time.