1,025 results
All reviews fire show half board a superior sea view room lobby bar golf buggy all inclusive guests animation team a la carte restaurant shared pool pool restaurant all inclusive package courtesy bus main restaurant main pool infinity pool inclusive menu evening entertainment
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Lovely rooms, lovely large pool area with bar and restaurant for lunch. We were on half board, and found plenty of variety in the breakfast and dinner buffets. Always fresh fruit and Greek specialities. The staff were fantastic,friendly and helpful, with very good English. The swimming off the little quay was the highlight, warm sea, and a snorkel recommended , The complimentary bus to Skala made shopping easy. I recommend the cruise to Fiskardo with Captain Vangelis smart new boat. Taxi to the embarcation included,and we were dropped off at the hotel quay. We enjoyed our Spa treatment The view across to the Peloponnese and Xante a constant delight, At sunrise the mountains were visible, then disappeared into the haze, except two headlands. Flying fish and Shearwaters on the cruise, and Sea Eagles and Swifts over the hotel. A perfect week.

Room Tip: Sea view a must, suites amazing with private pool and terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I am going to be really honest about my review, my wife and I stayed for one week I arriving 19 th August on A/I package, on arrival we got at the hotel at about 9 pm in the evening and just caught the evening meal, it was ok but having paid a lot of money for a 5 star hotel, we thought let’s give it a chance. It went down hill from there,
The food was very repetitive every night, and during the day it was pizza or pizza or salad at the pool snack bar,
The only good thing about this hotel is the pool
I am not one for complaining, but I have emailed Thomas cook regarding there 5star rating which this is not.
Also be warned on our last day we had to check out at 12, which is Normal but when we went for lunch we were charged 30€ for to meals, and after paying a lot of money this is disgraceful.
Below is our view of the roof below from our room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anthcole
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Stayed at the hotel for 8 nights, hotel has a large size pool which is not over crowed and I could easily find a sun lounger. A short but steep walk down to the little cove which is ideal for snorkelling and swimming.
The hotel runs a courtesy bus into the nearest town, the last bus does return at 17.30, which I found is a bit early.
The hotel is very clean, staff are friendly,
I would return again.

Room Tip: room 2 was close to the pool area, great views from the balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We have just spent a week on this beautiful island and it has certainly changed our mind after having a disappointing visit to Kos a couple of years ago. The hotel was great, friendly staff, delicious food and breathtaking scenery. We had a sea view room with a balcony, very clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable.
The location is a fair way out of Skala but the hotel does have a shuttle service several times a day though.
Would definitely return to beautiful Kefalonia and to the Apostolata .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maggie S
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Just home from a week at this lovely hotel and spa . Luckily we were immediately upgraded from our booked room (superior twin/sea view ) to one of the beautiful suites facing the sea . It was absolutely stunning . We were all inclusive and I would agree that there was plenty of choice for everyone coupled with a fair selection of drinks and snacks during the day around the pool etc . Due to the location of the hotel we would definitely recommend hiring a car or a quad bike (which we did) and it was essential to discover this beautiful island . The beaches nearby are not as pretty as on the other side (Lassi etc or Antisamos ) but a vehicle makes this easier and more of an adventure . The swimming pool is gorgeous and there is a smaller infinity pool and also a little area of beach (rocky) that you can snorkel from . Our suite was quite a walk up to the restaurants but you can dial for a buggy to pick you up so this wasn't a problem . I used the spa for a massage and a facial and it was lovely . The staff and the treatment rooms were an oasis of calm and well worth the money . I can't really fault this hotel but as I said you may feel a little bit remote without a vehicle despite the shuttle bus that does run till late afternoon into Skala.
Would definitely go back at some stage .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple