1,022 results
All reviews fire show half board golf buggy a superior sea view room lobby bar animation team a la carte restaurant all inclusive guests shared pool pool restaurant all inclusive package main pool main restaurant courtesy bus evening entertainment inclusive menu aqua aerobics
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful pool with beautiful views, reception staff very pleasant and professional, all the other staff grumpy all the time, except the young boy which always smiled, spa staff very nice!food was like canteen food and not good quality , nothing spectacular, far away from skala so you ll need a car, overall could be better and staff could do with more training

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We are a family consisting of 2 adults with 2 children aged 11 and 13.

We found it very welcoming and on arrival were taken to our room via the buggy transport, which was just great.

Over the 2 weeks we had the all inclusive package, the food was excellent and as a vegetarian I was very satisfied with the selection.

The animation team were the best I've ever come across.Chad was very friendly providing a morning stretch to array of other activities you can join in with. His well attended fire dance performances were a must and thoroughly enjoyed by my two daughters.
I was fortunate to receive my private tuition most mornings with Fotis and Natalie who were superb,providing me with Greek and Latin dance tuition.
We found all staff very welcoming and friendly and the manager always seemed to have a presence to ensure things were running smoothly.

The family room we were in was a perfect size and we had a lovely view overlooking most of the hotel and sea. Our only suggestion would be that the rooms require a little TLC the rest of the hotel decor is fine.Our room was cleaned every day at the exact same time so we knew when to avoid going back there.

Exploring the island is a must and we hired a car for 2 days. The cost for this wasn't over 130 Euros, we were able to visit Argostoli, Assos town and Myrtos beach.

We don't often say we would like to return to a hotel however would make an exception for the Apostolata :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank enorry01
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I visited for a four night stay. We arrived very early in the morning after an early flight which meant we arrived at 7am but were not due to check in until 2pm

They were very kind and allowed us to have breakfast even though we technically had not paid for it, furthermore they allowed us to check in early at 10.30am. I could tell they could see we were very tired and they did there best to check us in as soon as they possibly could! Even better, they upgraded us to a suite because they just wanted to let us check in.. I thought this was such a nice thing to do and they definitely went over and above what they had to do!

The resort is not in walking distance to anything but they offer shuttle busses to Poros and Skala which are free, and taxis are not expensive anyway.

The room was AMAZING, we felt like celebrities and I also felt that the cleaning was top notch with the room being cleaned promptly and to a very high standard.

The pool area was fantastic and the facilities great!

Every single member of staff there was nothing but pleasant, management should consider themselves very lucky to have great staff from the driver of the minibus, to the reception staff I really can’t fault them!

The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because of the food, don’t get me wrong it is not awful! But it is certainly not 5 star, the breakfast was adequate but the dinners were a little disappointing. I think considering it’s 5 star rating you would expect a higher standard of food.

That being said a meal in Skala is relatively inexpensive so it dident really bother me too much, and for chrildren the food would be absolutely fine.

All in all I would definitely recommend this resort, it offers great value for money and the staff and facilities really make this place!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Sun & Sea Weddings Kefalonia planned our perfect wedding in Kefalonia in August 2018. We had the ceremony and reception at the Apostolata Resort and Spa, on the outskirts of Skala.

Our ceremony was by the little chapel on the grounds, tucked away from the main hotel. It overlooks the sea with the most amazing views. Our guests were blown away!

The reception was in the Ostraka restaurant, the al a carte restaurant, in Apostolata. Again where we overlooked the sea. All 46 of our guests were amazed by the food, friendly staff and breathtaking views

Many of the wedding guests, including ourselves, stayed at the Apostolata for the week leading up to the wedding, and were made to feel like royalty by all the staff. The rooms were clean and all had stunning views.

We had regular contact with management staff before our stay and they made sure that all our requests and concerns were immediately dealt with - they even drove us to the Town Hall on our wedding day as there were no taxis available.

We had the most magical day and wish we could do it all again. Two weeks have passed since the wedding and it still feels like a dream that is too good to be true.

Thank you so much Apostolata and all your wonderful staff for everything you did for our special day - we would definitely recommend you to anyone wanting to get married in Kefalonia! We will also be returning to celebrate our anniversary for years to come!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ClaireR1822
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel with a lovely big, clean pool and gorgeous sea views. Note that it’s not at all walking distance to Skala and the shuttle bus only runs until 5pm - taxi only 6 euros but get busy on an evening so pre book.

All the staff were fantastic, especially Whalid in the restaurant, but with the exception of the grumpy pool bar guy who couldn’t look less enthusiastic if he tried!

Chad who did the entertainment was a great guy to have around.

The facilities were ok but areas of the hotel need a facelift. The food was nice with a good choice but not amazing. The room was clean but basic with a poor excuse of a hair dryer!

Lots of hills and steps but golf buggies available to hop on if required.

Overall a good stay and a great time had by all.

Stayed: August 2018