“The Perfect Spott”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kenny F
“The Perfect Spott”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Should be called, "The Perfect Spott". We were close enough to everything yet out of the hustle and bustle. We saw many sea turtles at Spotts beach which is within walking distance. The house is equipped with everything you need! The bed was soooo comfortable. Nearby grocery store is excellent. Kate and Nick are great hosts. Communication before we arrived was excellent. Clean and has all the amenities plus. If we return to Grand Cayman we would definitely stay here.

A TripAdvisor Member
“This was the best vacation of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I love how centralized this place was. It gave me and my wife the privacy we needed from the busy touristy side of town yet it was no more than a 15 minute drive from all of the attractions. I love driving on the left side of the road. I could not think of a better place to travel to. My wife and I are definitely going to come back.

Tammy S
Decatur, Texas
“Perfect Apartemt across the street from such a nice quiet beach”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The area of Bowden Town is a very short drive away from the hustle and bustle of the Georgetown area. Just what I was looking for. My grown daughter and I loved the apartment, which is attached to the owners home. Everything we needed. clean, fully equipped kitchen, 2 full baths. And, it is not overpriced like some places. The spiral staircase is nice and added to a little exercise! The owners, Ryan and Katie were awesome... friendly and helpful. The beach chairs, towels, snorkel gear and basket were a very nice touch. You could easily walk across the street to the beach, but we usually chose to drive across since we usually took several things and it was just easier. The snorkeling was great, sea turtles, lots of fish. My daughter saw a barracuda. Stay here if you can... you will not be disappointed!!

John (Jac...
“Excellent location and comfortable apartment on a beautiful island”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to escape the snow of Boston and were able to spend 8 nights at the Sun Spott. We absolutely loved our stay at this rental. We enjoyed the quiet and relaxation of Spotts Beach (a quick walk across the street). We liked to start our day at Spotts with coffee and spent many nights finishing the day with the sunset at Spotts. We are beginner's at snorkeling and really enjoyed Spotts. We saw many turtles, not so much in the heat of the day, but more in the mornings and evenings. Ryan and Kate were excellent hosts, the house is in great shape and for that reason we never had to contact them for any problems.

We would recommend a rental car, we loved ours. We explored from the far tip of West Bay at Barker's all the way to the far tip of Rum Point at Starfish Point and many places in between in the 8 days we were there. I would recommend checking the cruise ship schedule online and avoiding the touristy areas of Seven Mile Beach (SMB), on the days when there are a few cruise ships in port.(It seemed like Tuesday and Wednesday were the heaviest for the cruise ships) We loved SMB, especially public beach. By being familiar with the cruise ship schedule we were able to have 4 days of hanging out at the public beach practically by ourselves! It was a dream.

Sun Spott is a central location to let you explore both sides of the island. There is a nice little village of shops a couple minutes down the road for supplies. When you drive, stay to the left!

Your age range 35-49
Alex K
Detroit, Michigan
“Simply perfect ”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the sun spott for a week and it was so much more than my girlfriend or I could have ever asked for. It is in the perfect location on the island to be able to reach anywhere within about 30 minutes. Spotts beach right across the street was one of the highlights of the entire trip. I saw several sea turtles, stingrays, and fish every time I went snorkeling and the beach is rarely busy allowing you to enjoy the perfect view virtually in private. Ryan and Katie could not have been better hosts and are so friendly and welcoming. Will definitely be staying here again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing