“Lovely holiday. Can't wait to do it again.”
other travellers have booked this property
Mansarda King room Double or twin bed room
terrazzo
lake view
the smaal harbour
the lake promenade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Oliver612
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely holiday. Can't wait to do it again.”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Our rooms were comfortable, spacious, clean and equipped with everything we could have wanted. Adele, the owner, was delightful and looked after us very well. Breakfast was delicious and, taken on the veranda overlooking the lake, was the perfect start to the day. The location was excellent, with wonderful views of the lake and mountains. It was just a short stroll to the small village, with restaurants, shops and ATM, and to the lake.
In short, we had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to returning.

Travelling group: Extended Family
6 Sep 2015
Thank you very much.
My best wishes
SunnyinSa...
San Diego
“A slice of heaven in Paradise”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I arrived in Lake Como and was greeted by Adele, probably one of the best of people I have ever met. She was very accommodating and makes you feel instantly at home as if you are related to her - yes like family.

I was in one of the lower bedrooms that was very well appointed, clean, comfortable and the space is ample. The bathroom is gigantic and beautiful. She had brochures for local tourist spots available. There is no television or radio, but the wifi worked well for watching movies on youtube (currently there is no netflix in Italy).

I had full use of the balcony any time of day where you have the most magnificent views of the lake and the mountains. It was such a soulful experience to be in Lake Como coupled with this lovely rental made this part of my vacation very memorable.

The breakfast spread on the balcony was like no other and the service Adele provided was so warm and welcoming that I thought about staying there and moving in, really it was that nice!

Rick Steves was interviewed on 60 Minutes and he was asked "what do you think people will remember the most about their vacations" and his answer was "the experiences you have with people" and I completely agree.

I particularly liked the location because it was away from the hustle and bustle and my intention was to rest, so this was perfect for me. I came in on the train and then the ferry so I had no vehicle, which was not a problem because there is a local bus stop not too far away from the rental. There are many nice things to see nearby and you can walk to restaurants, markets, etc.

Thank you Adele for making part of my vacation so memorable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Sep 2015
Hi Sonia, thank you very much for your splendid review. I am very happy for our meeting .
You are a very kind person .
Dbaggett
New Braunfels, Texas
“Don't miss staying here!!!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Adele and her lovely home in Pianarello. It was our first trip to Italy and we could not have chosen a better place to start. The villa was lovely the views spectacular the hospitality unparalleled. If you are looking to experience a lovely spot to relax and explore lake como I would stay here. It is further from town but that's what makes it so special, but not the ferry it's just a walk down the hill so you can explore bellagio or any other towns along the lake. The people are lovely and helpful and you get to experience the culture food etc. Adele and her hospitality were amazing and the breakfasts were a culinary delight every single day, we stayed for 4 nights. Don't miss an opportunity to enjoy this lovely peaceful haven.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
7 Oct 2014
Dear Debby,
thank you very much for your wonderful review,.
It was a pleasure to have guests you and your kind family at my home.
Friendly greetings
Adele
JessicaDF...
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely B&B in a great location”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Spacious, clean and charming B&B with views of Lake Como. Our hostess Adele went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable - including providing a free breakfast spread. The only downside is that it's a little further away than some of the more populous areas of Lake Como, but definitely manageable with a car. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!

Travelling group: Friends
2 Jul 2014
Hello Jessica, thank you very much for your nice review .
I hope to see you again . Ciao Adele
Bellecree...
“I felt guilty about everything she did to make my stay pleasant”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I assumed I'd slept through breakfast. No, Adele was waiting for me, and the breakfast was wonderful. it's a long trip from the US, and I chose to sleep, rather than get up for breakfast, therefore, I felt terrible that I'd made her wait so long for me to get up. The breakfast is really generous, and I was treated to her home-grown tomatoes - fantastic! Her place is well sign-posted to better find your way to her. The breakfast area directly overlooks the lake, so it's very pleasant. The sleeping areas are slightly below ground. Totally fine as a stopping off place. I would certainly return. You cannot beat her hospitality .

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Adele and her hospitality
Liked least: That the bedrooms were slightly below ground lovel
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway
28 Mar 2014
Hello, I hope you are very well.
Thank you for your kind review .
Good bye
Adele
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing